EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to rack up some serious overtime if DS9 goes deep into the supporting cast. Which I sincerely hope it does..as this will be the only time it will ever be possible..(deep breath for the figure potential)
Share our DS9 figures to as many platform as you can. I did my part, help me on this. Only the DS9 owners can help us on this.

Absolutely!
It will be interesting to see the response DS9 gets. I hope just as Voyager and Janeway took Nanjin by surprise at her numbers, DS9 will be even more impressive. I am really excited for April to see who Nanjin decides to roll out along with Sisko.
I would love to see 2 main cast (Sisko and Dax) with two supports (Nog and Dukat). How many days until April?

Hmm, feeling a little concerned about that black zipper on the turtleneck. Hopefully it won't be too visible when zipped up...
Maybe Sisko comes with two sets of tops. But if I absolutely have to display it just like it is in that teaser photo, I will. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Hmm, feeling a little concerned about that black zipper on the turtleneck. Hopefully it won't be too visible when zipped up...
Admittedly, I agree. While I'm super excited about getting a Sisko, and I love the option of an open shirt.... I would also like to be able to display it closed - and would more likely have it closed by default if possible. I guess we'll find out (hopefully) soon!

Sisko looks perfecto! Will be cool to have Sisko wearing his FC wartime uniform in his casual, no-nonsense/down-to-business style.

Last edited:
I kind of like the open uniform look for Sisko. I do agree about the zipper on the undershirt though. It would be nice if we got two undershirts like was suggested. Definite pre-order whenever he goes up.

This is the pose I'm aiming for

Attachments

• ds9-ras15.jpg
    ds9-ras15.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 42
This is the pose I'm aiming for
Same here! Maybe the baseball in his left hand. Did he ever hold it in his left hand? I can't remember. Here I just finished DS9 a few weeks ago and I'm now about midway through S5 of VOY and I can't remember 😊 .

Back