EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterprise is so underrated in my opinion. I really don’t get why so many fans don’t seem to like it. It’s got the heart of classic Star Trek, and a really likable main crew.

I know a lot of people will crap on the theme song, but I actually don’t mind it, and think it kind of fits the show.
Because it's the weakest star trek only ahead of all the garbage jj and klutzmwn Drek. It's a complete waste of potential for an unfathomable amount of reasons that have been talked about for over a decade now on every platform. The last episode is also a slap in the face to anyone who stuck around and finished the show out. Still better than the garbage they're making now.

Archer is one I’m super excited for. Can’t wait for that reveal.
Archer is petty much ready to go. It is the ENT general plan that is holding up. All series has a release plan that comes along with each Captain, and each series must have X amount of characters in inventory for immediate production if needed.

3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Archer is petty much ready to go. It is the ENT general plan that is holding up. All series has a release plan that comes along with each Captain, and each series must have X amount of characters in inventory for immediate production if needed.
Nice! Archer will definitely be one I grab. Him along with T’Pol and Trip would be a good trio to represent Enterprise for me.

Nice! Archer will definitely be one I grab. Him along with T’Pol and Trip would be a good trio to represent Enterprise for me.

I can't wait for Archer. But what I would really like to see even more than T'pol is Shran. Jeffrey Combs as Shran is one of my favorite characters in all of Star Trek. In ENT we got to learn more about the Andorians. Shran was definitely one of the best characters on the show.

I can't wait for Archer. But what I would really like to see even more than T'pol is Shran. Jeffrey Combs as Shran is one of my favorite characters in all of Star Trek. In ENT we got to learn more about the Andorians. Shran was definitely one of the best characters on the show.
Plus it made a connection to the original series.

Back