EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like a shelf of the "bad guys", no doubt.

Top picks: General Chang and Gowron. Love those Klingons.

Q
Borg Queen
Gul Dukat
Kivas Fajo (even Data was affected...)
Duras Sisters (love those Klingons...)
Dr Tolian Soran (Generations)
Weyoun

Although not a terribly evil bad guy, I would love to include "Moriarty" in the collection. Great episodes and great character.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd love to have a whole Sherlock Holmes set, with Data, Geordi and Moriarty. And hell even Picard in that awesome black suit and top hat he wore in the first episode.

MV5BNWEzNjg5NDMtZjA5Zi00ZmRjLThkNjgtZTZlNzhjMjgzMDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDUxMTg@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'd love to have a whole Sherlock Holmes set, with Data, Geordi and Moriarty. And he'll even Picard in that awesome black suit and top hat he wore in the first episode.

I would LOVE a Data and Geordi as Holmes and Watson!

Those are the types of figures that make a collection special. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is a great example of where the characters were at their best, outside of the usual Federation uniformed episodes. Just plain fun.

124.jpg

Nice Sherlock Data setup.

I probably would cave in for some of the themed ones like Sherlock but it would come down to how quickly Nanjin is cranking out figures because while I would love these they are not “essential” to me.

I would LOVE a Data and Geordi as Holmes and Watson!

Those are the types of figures that make a collection special. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is a great example of where the characters were at their best, outside of the usual Federation uniformed episodes. Just plain fun.

View attachment 545033

If you can get Data out of his uniform, you could also use the clothes of the Big Chief Studios Sherlock (or just switch the head, if that is possible)

Sherlock1.jpg

THAT’S the Big Chief version?! Holy crap that looks like a Mego figure.
Please take into account my really crap photographing skills at the time. I can see that this picture is very blurry. I got tips from a photographing friend how to use the focus properly and hope I have improved since.

I think he looks great. Better than the original Sherlock figure for sure.

@nanjin: I've been following the discussion about the EMH and some people not feeling the headsculpt and I must say that I do like the headsculpt actually. According to my personal opinion, the only thing that is throwing it off a little bit is the right eye of the figure (left in the picture). I think the eye is just a tiny bit too low. So I made a photoshop and raised the right eye by just a tiny bit and the figure looks a lot better to me now.

This is nothing that can't be corrected using a proper paint job. the one on the right is the corrected one.

EMH.jpg

isn‘t it a little bit difficult to discuss such things judging from a pic without having the head sculpt in hand ?

isn‘t it a little bit difficult to discuss such things judging from a pic without having the head sculpt in hand ?

Oh yes definitely and as I said I do like the sculpt. I'm also sure that the version in hand will look much better. Was just an observation that I made based on the promo pictures. I hope that I didn't offend anyone.

Back