EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was this many years old when I learned the Michael Myers Halloween mask is based on a Captain Kirk mask with the eyes cut out. So I'm not into horror (never seen this movie but always see the figure everywhere) but now I feel like the Michael Myers 1/6 figure is appropriate to display next to the Star Trek collection.

Also, I have emailed EXO twice with no response and it's now been two or three weeks. Very frustrating. I hope the pace of releases isn't catching up to their ability to resolve problems.

I think Nanjin just realized the need of catching up with design and production to make the rest of his 5 years license (what he calls "Mission") a successful one instead of spending too much time participating in chatrooms like this one. In the end it's not sharing opinions and ideas what counts for us collectors but results, variety of high end quality figures of the ST franchise.

And after a long wait, he's finally here.... And it was worthy every penny...
What a incredible figure, such a love declaration to ST from Nanjin and the Exo-6 team...

Attachments

• IMG_20211029_172414.jpg
    IMG_20211029_172414.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20211029_172433.jpg
    IMG_20211029_172433.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20211029_182238.jpg
    IMG_20211029_182238.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 87
Please excuse my ignorance, but only just spotted this thread (and 210 pages is a bit beyond my viewing abilities :) ).

I googled EXO-6 and found the company website, - it shows Data, Janeway & Picard but no others.

IS anything from TOS in the works? - I'd certainly be more than interested in Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Uhura . . . probably Sulu and Chekov.

Please excuse my ignorance, but only just spotted this thread (and 210 pages is a bit beyond my viewing abilities :) ).

I googled EXO-6 and found the company website, - it shows Data, Janeway & Picard but no others.

IS anything from TOS in the works? - I'd certainly be more than interested in Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Uhura . . . probably Sulu and Chekov.
Knowing the person behind EXO-6, almost anything imaginable from Star Trek is in the works on some level.

More specifically yes, the plan that's been laid out is to have a wide variety of characters from a wide variety of time periods.

Knowing the person behind EXO-6, almost anything imaginable from Star Trek is in the works on some level.

More specifically yes, the plan that's been laid out is to have a wide variety of characters from a wide variety of time periods.

OK - so nothing yet (I was worried I'd missed out).

My faves are TOS and DS9 so I'd be all over characters from those 2. Also enjoyed TNG, Voyager and Enterprise - but don't think I'd want figures of any of the characters from those. Can't stand the new Discovery / Picard stuff (sorry to those who do like them).

Thanks for the reply - appreciate the help.

The doctor from Voyager, 7 of 9, Borg Queen (from 1st Contact, might be part statue) and the Captain’s chair from 1st Contact are all in the pipeline. Those are ones that have been confirmed by Nanjin. There are others we believe are in the works but like MyenShi said with Nanjin in the Captain’s seat of 1/6 Trek anything and everything is possible for Trek. Nanjin is the owner and license holder for EXO and is about as passionate as you can get for 1/6 Trek.

We know TOS, TOS movies, TNG and DS9 are all in the works as well we just don’t know who’s next and when.

My faves are TOS and DS9 so I'd be all over characters from those 2. Also enjoyed TNG, Voyager and Enterprise - but don't think I'd want figures of any of the characters from those. Can't stand the new Discovery / Picard stuff (sorry to those who do like them).

No problem.

You have definitely not missed out. There seems to be a lot planned with a ton of potential, so it's a very exciting and unprecedented time for Star Trek collecting.

DS9 is also my favorite, so I look forward to seeing those reveals.

From what I understand, the first TOS release from EXO-6 will be Captain Kirk in his Season 2 green wraparound tunic (Kirk's regular avocado/gold tunic will happen as well). There will eventually be figures from the entire TOS bridge crew, a few villains/aliens, etc. There will be figures released from all of the TOS movies. If you're interested, the SIDESHOW COLLECTABLES website still has the QMx TOS Captain's Chair (with light and sound capabilities). It is made in 1/6th scale to work as a centerpiece item for the TOS releases coming next year.

From what I understand, the first TOS release from EXO-6 will be Captain Kirk in his Season 2 green wraparound tunic (Kirk's regular avocado/gold tunic will happen as well). There will eventually be figures from the entire TOS bridge crew, a few villains/aliens, etc. There will be figures released from all of the TOS movies. If you're interested, the SIDESHOW COLLECTABLES website still has the QMx TOS Captain's Chair (with light and sound capabilities). It is made in 1/6th scale to work as a centerpiece item for the TOS releases coming next year.

Thanks for the extra info.

Here is your TOS and DS9. Sisko will be using our new body. Once the body is ready, we will start on DS9.
DSC_8742-Edit.jpg

Here is your TOS and DS9. Sisko will be using our new body. Once the body is ready, we will start on DS9.
View attachment 543280

Wonderful - those look amazing.

I forsee a long and expensive (but satisfying) future ahead of me :)

Thanks so much for the reply & information! :duff

Best you can do - since you found the site already - to sign up for the newsletter, then you will get an e-mail alert before a new figure goes up for pre-order. So you won't miss anything.

Best you can do - since you found the site already - to sign up for the newsletter, then you will get an e-mail alert before a new figure goes up for pre-order. So you won't miss anything.

Yeah - spotted that - already done. Thanks for the thought though :)

Back