EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this one for sure, he does need the alcove though to complete the display.

View attachment 641300
Man, the Borg be some vain bitches sculpting abs on themselves. :ROFLMAO: Even with all their assimilated knowledge, they don't know how to get them naturally either. Makes me feel a little better...

I dunno 🤷‍♂️
Am I the only one to ask :
Is this a “jumping the shark” episode ?
Nope…that would be like saying DS9 “jumped the shark” with Trials & Tribble-Ations or Star Trek Enterprise “jumped the shark” with Through a Mirror Darkly…if history is any indicator this will be an all time great Trek episode!

If DS9 jumped the shark with anything, it was putting boobs on Quark in Profit and Lace. I'm guessing this SNW episode won't be nearly as cringeworthy. 😄
If I had a nickel for every time Quark got boobs on DS9, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't much, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Say hello! :wave

I am sure the forum will start bitching at me and start saying my head is filled with ****.

Trek figures started there (2009). It is pity it had became a toxic place just to belittle whatever I do if I don't listen to their personal comments. I stopped visiting that forum a few months ago. It is my 3D girl who has been screen capping what they said and show me every Monday. They practically pissed off everyone in my production. In a way, they are motivating my girls and boys to do better figures.

Last edited:
There’s someone on payroll who takes screenshots of our posts?

In any event, if it motivates a better end product, I say cheers to Collector Freaks. All everyone wants here is the continued success of Exo-6 and for the best possible representation of these cherished characters. :duff

Last edited:
There’s someone on payroll who takes screenshots of our posts?

In any event, if it motivates a better end product, I say cheers to Collector Freaks. All everyone wants here is the continued success of Exo-6 and for the best possible representation of these cherished characters. :duff

Absolutely - we rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - yay us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mexwave :clap:yess: :naughty

Nanjin must be a very insecure person. He cares so much about what people think in spite of acting like he doesn’t and has to actually have someone come to monitor what we’re saying. Weirdo.

Um ok. I'm struggling to think of anything that's been said on here recently that could piss anyone off. Except maybe for some mild criticism of the Paris likeness, which is no worse that what many on FB were saying as well.

So, you guys liking that warp speed one PO after another we keep getting from Exo-6? I can't believe I've got Picard, Riker, SNW Pike, Una, Kelvin Kirk, Kelvin Bones, and Worf on pre-order right now.

Oh wait. All we've been offered for pre-order in the past 2 months are two mid-Voyager characters.

"In a way, they are motivating my girls and boys to do better figures."

Good.

Although if the perception of hate is what it takes to get better work, that speaks volumes.
But if true, that motivates me to be even more vocal about any shortcomings. ;)

So, you guys liking that warp speed one PO after another we keep getting from Exo-6? I can't believe I've got Picard, Riker, SNW Pike, Una, Kelvin Kirk, Kelvin Bones, and Worf on pre-order right now.

Oh wait. All we've been offered for pre-order in the past 2 months are two mid-Voyager characters.
I think the PO’s come at around ludicrous speed.

It saddens me that he thinks this forum now exists only to belittle his work. I never thought of this place that way. Nanjin's done so much for this community of Trek figure collectors, and to know that this is what he thinks... Whether he's right or wrong, it's just sad.
I feel like he likes to play the victim card. The fact that he can’t take or isn’t open to criticism is on him.

Also if he has someone come here on a weekly basis to report what we’re saying means he’s the one with the problem.

People have given some strong opinions when warranted but also there’s been a lot of praise.

Last edited:
I don’t even view it as criticism, it’s dialogue and collaboration. I’m sure everyone here in their various forms of employment has had to do something and put it out there for peer input.

Anyone saying that each and every figure released has been a slam dunk is not being truthful. There are varying degrees of success and that’s to be expected early on - VOY has had issues.

Everyone here is an avid supporter of this company and the franchise, these aren’t $50 figures, their $220+ USD and most are investing $1000’s to complete a crew. I think the fans can comment freely on what they like and what they feel can be tweaked, the notion that there is negative intentions is just out of touch.

I don’t even view it as criticism, it’s dialogue and collaboration. I’m sure everyone here in their various forms of employment has had to do something and put it out there for peer input.

Anyone saying that each and every figure released has been a slam dunk is not being truthful. There are varying degrees of success and that’s to be expected early on - VOY has had issues.

Everyone here is an avid supporter of this company and the franchise, these aren’t $50 figures, their $220+ USD and most are investing $1000’s to complete a crew. I think the fans can comment freely on what they like and what they feel can be tweaked, the notion that there is negative intentions is just out of touch.
Agree. As you say, we've invested thousands.

Nanjin can't accept that, like it or not, we are his customers. Other companies (like Inart, and even bootleggers like Mars) take on board the comments and try and do something about them. They can't please everyone, but if enough people comment on a particular thing then they change it. That's good business. It means you sell more and have a community feel - those customers become the most loyal. However, he's always thumbing his nose at customers who don't think he's 100% right. "For friends only". He'll run out of those eventually. I wish he'd shut up and get on with making great Trek figures. The amount of time he wastes on his ego is insane.

In other news Locutus is starting to ship in the next couple of weeks. Mine has been paid off since it went up so just need to wait.

Yup for all of our so-called hate and criticism, the majority of us here still continue to buy the figures and show them off. And are still talking excitedly about what else might get made. So we can't really be all that bad. 😄

Yup for all of our so-called hate and criticism, the majority of us here still continue to buy the figures and show them off. And are still talking excitedly about what else might get made. So we can't really be all that bad. 😄
Well, at the end of the day I still WANT the figures. However Nanjin comes across, he's making figures I love, so much so that I've mostly stopped preordering anything but Trek figures.

So I try to just ignore what's being said, both about the forums / critics, and about when the preorders will be up. That way it's just a nice surprise when I get an email about a new preorder going up. Sure, Tom Paris and Harry Kim are far from my favorites, but they're still the core crew. So I'm happy to have them.

Back