EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230403_232205.gif
5ebc629617d923ad5466809a_678ccae5-bbab-4b89-8cd1-9a2217d133f4.gif

Well sounds like Worf is at least a month away. So nothing for First Contact Day again.
I don’t think they really plan any PO’s for these notable days or series anniversaries, nothing popped up for TNG’s 35th as an example.

I don’t think they really plan any PO’s for these notable days or series anniversaries, nothing popped up for TNG’s 35th as an example.
Yeah, I just thought since the tease went up yesterday and today is First Contact Day it would have made sense. Especially given we haven’t gotten a single pre-order this year so far.

I'm curious as to why you would cancel. If the items never come (Like Eaglemoss's Cerritos) they will just refund you. I'd much, much rather have those figures late than not at all, personally.
Several factors ... simple annoyance, having seen the figure so many times (albeit not in person) the bloom feels off the rose, so to speak, it is a quite basic figure and now that Mars' Joker is on its way I'm far more excited about that and to be honest having extras show up for sale other places and this is now kicked back 3 more months (potentially) I'm feeling "over it." On the fence.

Has TNG Picard been pictured in anything besides that big puffy jacket? Not interested in that outfit, just wanna see the figure in the standard uniform.

Also, regarding Locutus, I saw the Tested interview where they said they were including two headsculpts for TNG version and First Contact version. Is that true? I don't see a First Contact head in the product listing. I do prefer the look where he doesn't have crap going over his nose and forehead.

Last edited:
A lot of people said they preferred the initial cliffhanger look including me.

Nanjin ignored all of that.
well, that sucks. That would have been great if it included a second First Contact headsculpt as he claimed (which is similar to cliffhanger look). Then you could do whichever you like.
But if that was not true then... maybe I'll skip it.

I've been thinking about getting it based on the prototype I saw on the Tested interview which was the cliffhanger look. But if that's not what the actual figure is like, then maybe not.

Has TNG Picard been pictured in anything besides that big puffy jacket? Not interested in that outfit, just wanna see the figure in the standard uniform.

Also, regarding Locutus, I saw the Tested interview where they said they were including two headsculpts for TNG version and First Contact version. Is that true? I don't see a First Contact head in the product listing. I do prefer the look where he doesn't have crap going over his nose and forehead.
I only recall seeing Picard in the “Darmok Jacket” from what’s been shared. It doesn’t do anything for me, the standard uniform is king.

well, that sucks. That would have been great if it included a second First Contact headsculpt as he claimed (which is similar to cliffhanger look). Then you could do whichever you like.
But if that was not true then... maybe I'll skip it.

I've been thinking about getting it based on the prototype I saw on the Tested interview which was the cliffhanger look. But if that's not what the actual figure is like, then maybe not.
Personally if the figure comes out looking like the PO prototype images it’ll be the best figure released to date IMO. It’s practically perfect, they finally got the sculpt right for Patrick Stewart.

This image sums up Picard's character in a lot of ways for me. Summer of 1990, we had to wait months to see what happened. It's still the greatest season ender and cliffhanger of all time.
View attachment 631999
I prefer his full-on Borg look to this more incomplete version, but I can definitely see why many would have rather had this one because of the cliffhanger. Shame Nanjin couldn't have figured out a way to give us both.

Since the crew are getting bigger, can anyone recommend any displays. 😊. Currently they are in a IKEA Deltof and thinking about getting a few Sixth55 from Moducase.

Last edited:
Since the crew are getting bigger, can anyone recommend any displays. 😊. Currently they are in a IKEA Deltof and thinking about getting a few Sixth55 from Moducase.
Definitely get the Moducases, they are expensive but so, so worth it. I've got three right now, and am saving up for several more.

Possibly, but it’s very subtle up close in hand, and an absolute non-issue on display…at least with mine.

View attachment 632027
They look fine in that zoomed in pic. I hope mine is as good.

Mine has made it to Orlando, Florida for some fun at Disney World. I hope to receive it in the next couple of days.

EDIT: It has reached Minas Miami! Perhaps delivered tomorrow.

Back