EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final product does look pretty good. I missed out on FC Picard and Data so it was an automatic pass.

I’m waiting on the D chair personally.

Yeah kinda sounds like Nanjin is nervous about that one and whether people will have second thoughts about spending that $200 on it. And I have to admit I'm not sure myself...
I already canceled mine. It's been said Janeway isn't going to have hers because of the console design being attached to Chakotay's chair. I'm sure there will be other captains who won't have their chair. I'd rather just have the captains standing with their crew anyway. It's just an unnecessary expense.

I'd get the chair if I had someone to sit in it. I know FC Picard is long gone, but I don't think that Exo 6 will be making a Picard from any of the last two movies considering the costume is the same. If there was an assurance that they were doing a Nemisis or Insurrection Picard, I'd get the chair.

As of now I'm content to wait for the TNG chair.

Let's face it. It's hard to get excited about a chair.

This particular chair seemed to take a long time to get to market. I've already bought and sold the figure designed to go with it in that time. lol

I have two versions of the TOS chair, which are great with their light-up features. I'd bite at a TWOK chair, maybe TMP, but I agree: too much time has gone by for this one for me.

I usually have a rule against double dipping on characters, but id have to make an exception for Commander Seven.
Going into this year I would have said the same, I decided I was going to double up on characters played by different actors (obvious example being 3 people played Pike… 4 if you wanted to include the chair bound version) but not double up due to different costumes (so no DSC and SNW Pike).

The one exception I did give myself was Kirk as I want a TOS and TWOK version of him - if TWOK is a 2 version set like Sisko I even bought I’d consider buying a standard and an essential to have one in the field jacket permanently.

I was also leaning towards both a TNG and a DS9 Worf… with a limited budget and not to mention shelf space I’m thinking the bulk of my collection with Trek will centre round the 5 “classic” Captains (by classic I mean the ones I grew up with) flanked by the two supporting characters I liked the most - that’s going to be a headache for a couple of the shows.

Fast forward to now where we are half way through season 3 and I want a lot more than I would have thought I would have… Seven is at the top of that list.
The final product does look pretty good. I missed out on FC Picard and Data so it was an automatic pass.

I’m waiting on the D chair personally.
Same, i ordered the chair when Nanjin hinted that they might do another run around the time he was on Tested last year. He’s said since though there’s no plans to.

Right now I’m going to keep the chair as when DS9 Worf happens I can put him in it, and just in case we get Picard season 3 figures but no Titan chair it would make for an ok stand in.

The TNG chair for me is a must though, it’s iconic!

I'd get the chair if I had someone to sit in it. I know FC Picard is long gone, but I don't think that Exo 6 will be making a Picard from any of the last two movies considering the costume is the same. If there was an assurance that they were doing a Nemisis or Insurrection Picard, I'd get the chair.

As of now I'm content to wait for the TNG chair.
Same, always loved this bridge, especially the Generations refit.

1680544163435.jpeg

I think the chair should have came out closer to the time Picard came out. Also the Enterprise E chair just isn’t as iconic.
I feel they missed the boat on the entire Picard series, in three seasons I was at least anticipating one TNG pre-order. Someone had said there were talks of TNG Picard going up during this latest season but I’m not sure if that was actually from Nanjin or speculation.

Yeah I’ll still be getting it. More out of some silly Trek obligation I have more than anything else. I think I’d be more excited if we were getting the complete FC crew…which at this point seems highly unlikely.

Someone had said there were talks of TNG Picard going up during this latest season but I’m not sure if that was actually from Nanjin or speculation.
I know I've said that at least once, I got the info from Nanjin's facebook page, but seems like he was too optimistic. Picard 3 isn't over yet, so hopefully TNG starts getting some love.

I intend to buy EVERY figure that EXO-6 releases, but I draw the line at chairs.
The NCC-1701 chair is exciting because it is so iconic…the QMX release was beautiful and has amazing shelf presence.
I don’t really consider any of the other chairs to be visually iconic so I intend to skip them.
TNG has an iconic bridge, but I would need all three chairs as the Captain’s chair alone doesn’t really scream TNG to me.

I intend to buy EVERY figure that EXO-6 releases, but I draw the line at chairs.
The NCC-1701 chair is exciting because it is so iconic…the QMX release was beautiful and has amazing shelf presence.
I don’t really consider any of the other chairs to be visually iconic so I intend to skip them.
TNG has an iconic bridge, but I would need all three chairs as the Captain’s chair alone doesn’t really scream TNG to me.
I can see that. The TOS chair works on its own because while it was a part of the bridge it stood alone it and was a central part of the set.

Not all the other chairs like the E don’t work as well divided up. I'm 50/50 on keeping my order for the E chair. It does look nice but isn’t really integral for my display. More than likely I’ll keep it.

Last edited:
The TOS captain's chair from QMX is fantastic. I ended up buying two, years ago.

I will most likely order the TMP and WOK chairs if offered.

But to be honest, I just haven't felt compelled to pick up the "E" chair, even though I think it looks great and I have the FC Picard figure. Price was also a factor.

Last edited:
I've got the E chair on order still, though no FC picard to sit in it. Still, though...I think I'll put Q in it. Seems appropriate.

@Sidewinder - You're not the only one that has mentioned about having a Picard Season 3 of Seven in Red Command suit if and when Nanjin does get to it. Other members also voiced their option on the Voyager thread (including myself as well). Go to post #2166 (in the Voyager thread) in which I followed after @MyenShi started it after posting originally in this specific thread
Oh not surprised at all. One good thing is she does have a completely different look in this series than Voyager, so having 2 figures of the same character would not be much of an issue for collectors.

I've got the E chair on order still, though no FC picard to sit in it. Still, though...I think I'll put Q in it. Seems appropriate.
I'd like to do that with the D chair if it gets made... though Im hoping for a Q dressed in a Starfleet uniform for that.

Back