EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only just started watching Picard and am really getting into it. I sure hope Exo decides to expand into making figures for this series too. I definitely want a Seven as a Starfleet Commander.
Skip directly to Season 3! (You don't need to see the others.) Well, maybe watch some of S2 because there's a character there who is old school TNG (and whom I've worked with)

I'm loving season 3, but I wonder if it has enough appeal to sell enough 1/6 figures. Maybe for a limited release, if they can do quick mods to existing Zbrush files for the head sculpts, but the costumes would still take a bit of effort, as they are more complex to construct than (for example) a Voyager uniform.

I know this is going to sound unpopular. … I don‘t mean it to. And only OLD OLD TIMERS like myself will know what I’m talking about. But when I watch Pickard Season 3 I just can’t help keeping ”The Over the Hill Gang Rides Again” out of my mind. It’s almost like having an ear worm of a song.

At least it seems like the cost cutting in season 2 worked out for the best. Season 2 suffered so that 3 could blow us away.

Agreed. Season 1 was between okay and good. Season 2 started out very strong, but quickly fell off a cliff. Season 3 is what i wish we'd had from the start. But as it is, it's a fitting end, and far far better of a send off for the TNG cast than Nemesis. With the meditations on age, legacy, and dealing with the fallout of war with an old enemy, I'm getting really Star Trek 6 vibes from this season, which is still my favorite Trek movie.

Alternatively they could have made one really good season instead of two awful ones and a third to redeem the series.

I actually liked John DeLance in Season Two reprising his role as “Q” even though I heard reports of the season being an utter train wreck by others from a few snippets that I managed to see.

I fear this season’s finale might be hodgepodge of a mess honestly.

Agreed. Season 1 was between okay and good. Season 2 started out very strong, but quickly fell off a cliff. Season 3 is what i wish we'd had from the start. But as it is, it's a fitting end, and far far better of a send off for the TNG cast than Nemesis. With the meditations on age, legacy, and dealing with the fallout of war with an old enemy, I'm getting really Star Trek 6 vibes from this season, which is still my favorite Trek movie.
They have a lot to cover in just three episodes, I hope they pull it off on solid footing and make smart use of the remaining screen time to close off/resolve the mystery boxes. It’ll be interesting to see how they turn the tide given their predicament.

I just received an email from Sideshow indicating both TMP Spock and Seven of Nine have been delayed again. Starting to worry now :(
Same. Saying maybe as far out as June. I'm considering just cancelling and getting the money back on this one. Sideshow tends to give full refunds under these circumstances.

Same. Saying maybe as far out as June. I'm considering just cancelling and getting the money back on this one. Sideshow tends to give full refunds under these circumstances.
I'm curious as to why you would cancel. If the items never come (Like Eaglemoss's Cerritos) they will just refund you. I'd much, much rather have those figures late than not at all, personally.

First Contact Worf in EV Suit is coming soon.

I had asked for that figure very early on and Nanjin had even teased a pic way back when. Hopefully it is close to pre-order.

received_682164079428133.jpeg

I just received an email from Sideshow indicating both TMP Spock and Seven of Nine have been delayed again. Starting to worry now :(
I got the same email, I have pre-orders with Sideshow for Seven, Spock, and Archer. All of them delayed. I have a pre-order for Chakotay with BBTS, and I think they get their figures from SS, so it's likely delayed as well. I guess EXO-6 is really struggling to fill orders right now. This is concerning and probably explains why there haven't been any more pre-orders put up, yet.

Skip directly to Season 3! (You don't need to see the others.) Well, maybe watch some of S2 because there's a character there who is old school TNG (and whom I've worked with)

I'm loving season 3, but I wonder if it has enough appeal to sell enough 1/6 figures. Maybe for a limited release, if they can do quick mods to existing Zbrush files for the head sculpts, but the costumes would still take a bit of effort, as they are more complex to construct than (for example) a Voyager uniform.
I only ever watched 1 season of Next Gen, it was a bit before my time. Voyager is the show I watched, so I am happy to watch all of Picard to see Seven's progress.

I'm already halfway through the second season now. With only 10 episodes, this is a very quick binge watch series.

Back