EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the crew are getting bigger, can anyone recommend any displays. šŸ˜Š. Currently they are in a IKEA Deltof and thinking about getting a few Sixth55 from Moducase.
Iā€™ve been waiting on my ModuCase order for over a year now. Delayed twice and now expected to finally arrive in Cali this month; which means another month or two wait for them to ship it to me. I also tried ordering ModuCases through Sideshow & BBTS, when they were listed as in-stock; got my Sideshow order about 6 months later and still waiting on the BBTS order I placed just under a year ago now. So, that tact didnā€™t work. At this point, Iā€™m going to suck it up and wait it out a few more months but the 1 year+ lead time for delivery is KILLER.

Since the crew are getting bigger, can anyone recommend any displays. šŸ˜Š. Currently they are in a IKEA Deltof and thinking about getting a few Sixth55 from Moducase.
I moved everything into 3 Moducase DF60ā€™s a few years ago. Iā€™m adding 3 more. You can fit a ridiculous amount in these! No regrets at all. Love the cases and the options. I am in the process of joining the second stack to the original 3. Had to remove everything temporarily. Not a speck of dust on anything. They hadnā€™t announced the Sixth series yet when I originally purchased. Will definitely branch into those in the future. When I have space.

Attachments

• 45EB75AD-ADA8-47A2-BA1D-55CCF1FA2901.jpeg
    45EB75AD-ADA8-47A2-BA1D-55CCF1FA2901.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • A230AAFF-3A0A-4A65-8BBF-8426329DC087.jpeg
    A230AAFF-3A0A-4A65-8BBF-8426329DC087.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 43EB651B-8DE6-478B-9E8D-46756E00273D.jpeg
    43EB651B-8DE6-478B-9E8D-46756E00273D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
How many figures could you fit comfortably per shelf in the Detolf? Thinking of going that route myself.

Moducases do seem nice but I feel like theyā€™re way overpriced and the fact that theyā€™re so backed up on how long they take to actually arrive is kinda ridiculous.

How many figures could you fit comfortably per shelf in the Detolf? Thinking of going that route myself.
Iā€™d say four max, now with chakotay itā€™s getting a little over crowded for me.

Attachments

• 21959087-A24A-40DA-840D-1FED140F40A0.jpeg
    21959087-A24A-40DA-840D-1FED140F40A0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Part of why I dislike detolfs is you canā€™t fit that many characters on a shelf without it looking crowded. I like to have my characters all together so a shelf thatā€™s wider and has more depth works better for me.

I'm pretty happy with how I got my Trek figures spaced out in the Vittsjo right now. Of course by the end of the year it'll probably all crowded up again. Lol

View attachment 632496
Sweet collection Davejames! I have all of these characters as well (save Burnham and Saruā€”I have the 2 iminime Treking into Darkness figures in lieu of those) plus Scotty, and now just in Chakotay.

Can you repost your modded Janeway and Mirror Spock figures again?ā€¦those are just stunning!

Looks like Nanjin has confirmed that his five year mission is HIS five year mission and that he expects Exo-6 to be self sustaining for a while after he retires.

That probably makes sense if TNG and TOS are to be the final phase. At least the timeline makes more sense now.

Yeah he seemed to suggest that others may carry it on, but may not take as many risks (with certain aliens or characters in EV suits for example) as he will. Which is perfectly fine with me, since I'm sure there will still be plenty of regular uniformed characters to make.

I hope that most of the prototypes that were teased will eventually be released.

TOS Pike in chair, along with Kirk and Spock in dress uniforms are my must-haves.

I wonder if EXO-6 wonā€™t actually produce TOS and TNG (at least not the main crews) under Nanjinā€™s run with the company.

Him doing the characters that may not be done after heā€™s gone now makes more sense in relation to his five year mission if thatā€™s the case.

I wonder if EXO-6 wonā€™t actually produce TOS and TNG (at least not the main crews) under Nanjinā€™s run with the company.

Him doing the characters that may not be done after heā€™s gone now makes more sense in relation to his five year mission if thatā€™s the case.

I can live with that as long as he either has SOME level of "approval" on sculpts etc, OR that his replacement(s) have the same passion for quality.

Because - let's face it (no pun intended) - most companies adopt an "it will do" attitude where the end result is less than desired :pow (which EXO-6 have never done).

Youā€™d think those would be the crowning achievement and the ones youā€™d most want to be involved in.

I can live with that as long as he either has SOME level of "approval" on sculpts etc, OR that his replacement(s) have the same passion for quality.

Because - let's face it (no pun intended) - most companies adopt an "it will do" attitude where the end result is less than desired :pow (which EXO-6 have never done).

100%.

Thing is more people are willing to take on TOS and TNG. Nanjin is the only one whoā€™s going to push for characters from the other shows. Maybe Iā€™ll be wrong and somehow heā€™ll pull off everything in five years but it seems hard to believe.

Thing is more people are willing to take on TOS and TNG. Nanjin is the only one whoā€™s going to push for characters from the other shows. Maybe Iā€™ll be wrong and somehow heā€™ll pull off everything in five years but it seems hard to believe.
Like who? Trek was a dead license until Nanjin.

If TOS and TNG arenā€™t completed before a possible Nanjin departure Iā€™d be concerned if theyā€™d get done at all. He seems to be the main driving force behind the company.

Back