EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was his boxing name :p, ...oh no he was the "The Maquis Mauler"

7alf68.jpg

7alfqn.gif

0c3bed95750f77863bec7328bd9bb3d9.gif

Speaking of if Sisko comes with his signature baseball, and Archer his polo ball, Chakotay should come with a pair of boxing gloves.

933b368936cfeb971f71cfa36ae582d1.gif

acbf21e57affa764c2b1f22d70760fc5.gif

7alhfe.gif

7aljs1.gif

Last edited:
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.

I ordered the Exo 6 Tuvok from Planet Action Figures in UK back in June. Has anyway received this figure from them?

As I received the Exo 6 Sisko from them in December and I thought Tuvok had been released before Sisko.

They have not replied to my query emails over the last 3 weeks or their chat feature.

Many thanks.

Yes. Seven has been great and it's nice seeing her as an officer in a Starfleet uniform.

After two terrible seasons and some awful missteps, this season has been a breath of fresh air. So far at least.

Thanks. The long hair with her (always present) beauty just does it for me. I'd also like EXO-6 to bring this version into their schedule - but suspect that won't ever happen.

I'd heard the same from several people regarding S03 . . . I watched S01 and was encouraged by some bits, but HATED others, so I never watched S02 (and heard it was awful).

I'm going to give S03 a chance - IS it advisable to watch S02 before S03? or can I continue to pretend S02 doesn't exist?

Thanks. The long hair with her (always present) beauty just does it for me. I'd also like EXO-6 to bring this version into their schedule - but suspect that won't ever happen.

I'd heard the same from several people regarding S03 . . . I watched S01 and was encouraged by some bits, but HATED others, so I never watched S02 (and heard it was awful).

I'm going to give S03 a chance - IS it advisable to watch S02 before S03? or can I continue to pretend S02 doesn't exist?

It's advisable to never watch Seasons 1 and 2 personally. :lol

I'm as open minded as I can be but both are unbearable. S1 was just utter shlock. S2 started out a bit more promisingly but lost the plot (and budget apparently) after a few episodes. They've pretty much ditched most of the S1 and S2 characters and plot points so there's no need to watch them.

S3 actually feels like they listened to fan feedback and the executive producers pulled back from their terrible ideas. There's still traces of the excessive edginess of this era but it's not prevalent. It feels a lot more like proper Star Trek now; what the series should've been from the start.

There's a ton of callbacks and references that feel more cohesive to the universe we know as well as Easter eggs for every generation of fan. And they're treating the starships like proper characters again which is a huge relief.

It could still all go wrong but I'm actually hopeful this time. It's been said there's potential for Seven to get her own show based on how things play out this season so I hope it remains solid and fan reaction is positive.

. . . S3 actually feels like they listened to fan feedback and the executive producers pulled back from their terrible ideas. There's still traces of the excessive edginess of this era but it's not prevalent. It feels a lot more like proper Star Trek now; what the series should've been from the start.

There's a ton of callbacks and references that feel more cohesive to the universe we know as well as Easter eggs for every generation of fan. And they're treating the starships like proper characters again which is a huge relief.

It could still all go wrong but I'm actually hopeful this time. It's been said there's potential for Seven to get her own show based on how things play out this season so I hope it remains solid and fan reaction is positive.

Just watched S03E01 as a direct result of your shared info.

Thank-you

Thank-you

Thank-you

Thank-you !!!!!!! :blissy
Absolutely amazing - that was 50 minutes that was better than ALL the previous "Discovery" & "Picard" stuff they have released AND better than any of the "generations" movies (even "First Contact"!)

Wow!
ACME_thud.gif

Now I REALLY want Nanjin to release this new Annika Hansen / Seven !!!

Just watched S03E01 as a direct result of your shared info.

Thank-you

Thank-you

Thank-you

Thank-you !!!!!!! :blissy
Absolutely amazing - that was 50 minutes that was better than ALL the previous "Discovery" & "Picard" stuff they have released AND better than any of the "generations" movies (even "First Contact"!)

Wow!
ACME_thud.gif

Now I REALLY want Nanjin to release this new Annika Hansen / Seven !!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! The second episode was also great. Hope they can keep the momentum going for the whole season.

It certainly is the best live action Trek they've made in this new era though the bar was set pretty low. Amazing what they can do when they properly honor a built universe instead of just wrecking it for the sake of subversion.

Really like the credits sequence with all the Easter eggs and potential teasers for what's coming up.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! The second episode was also great. Hope they can keep the momentum going for the whole season.

It certainly is the best live action Trek they've made in this new era though the bar was set pretty low. Amazing what they can do when they properly honor a built universe instead of just wrecking it for the sake of subversion.

Really like the credits sequence with all the Easter eggs and potential teasers for what's coming up.

Yeah - I was just as impressed with S03E02 - so I went and commented on the TV forum accordingly :)

This is like night and day when compared to Season 1.

That’s the thing. I’m not sure what happens post Picard, as in are they going to give Terry Matalas the keys to Star Trek or is he moving on to another project.

Picard S3 still has it’s faults, but this is progress, same with SNW.

They would be nuts to let him leave. Like Tony Gilroy with Andor, he has overhauled storytelling in Trek.

I wish Gilroy stayed after Andor season 2 but he is out of here as soon as Cassian goes to the Ring of Kafrene, leading into Rogue One.

Back