EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been quite a while since the last true pre-order. The TMP figures don’t really count since they were for immediate purchase.

TNG Data looks the most far along with sculpt previews and that teaser with Locutus. EXO-6 is so random though it will be Shelby or Guinan probably 🤔

It has been quite a while since the last true pre-order. The TMP figures don’t really count since they were for immediate purchase.
I wonder how far we are away from the “a new pre-order every two weeks” that was mentioned a few weeks back.

Truthfully I’d rather get someone else like Worf, LaForge, or Riker first. Probably won’t happen but since we already have a version of Data and Picard.
I’d settle for some teases! Keep us engaged. I’d be happy with any of the core bridge crew for TNG.

I thought T’Pol looked very promising in the teases thus far, Dax needed a lot of work.

I did see recently that Nanjin has recognised that all the women in the series had professional make up artists and he was looking into hiring some to help with the paint ups

From the looks of Nanjing's FB he recently relocated back to HK so that's probably caused a hiatus in plans - but will probably speed things up in the long run.

A Charlie seems highly unlikely to me. And with Picard S3 added to the list now, I seriously wonder if he'll be able to get to any of the secondary characters he's hinted at making over the years (Sarek, Andrea, Kang, etc).

At this point I'm just grateful we're at least getting a Saavik.
I sincerely hope that "Picard S3" figures don't put at risk releases of secondary characters, as I would highly prefer getting some of those.

From the looks of Nanjing's FB he recently relocated back to HK so that's probably caused a hiatus in plans - but will probably speed things up in the long run.
Maybe. I dunno I don’t mean to be a pessimist but it kind of feels like Nanjin talks a big game a lot. Yet here we are in March and nothing new so far.

Last new pre-order was Quark in November. That’s a long stretch without anything new going up.

By sixth scale standards EXO-6 moves fast but by the standards of him saying that he’s going to give us all the crews in five years when we’re over two years in without a single complete crew gives me pause.

I realize but still. Even going by that there are quite a few VOY characters to reveal. Paris, Torres, Neelix, Kes, Kim. A lot to get through and still a lot of other crews to even start.

I’m happy from the financial perspective too but I don’t see how everything will get done in the remaining time.

I'm taking the whole five year timeline and release schedule with a grain of salt. I don't want him to rush any figure out. Let him take his time and do them right but it would be nice to start seeing some classic OT and TNG crew figures at least teased for up coming pre-orders.

Commander Chakotay will be ready to ship in about 10 days before he shows up in Lower Deck 😊

One by one, the rest of the Voyager crew preorders will follow. We should be able to complete all Voyager preorders by mid May, and clear the Voyager poster crew by July.

We are late again 😄
Curious if there will be others along the way from now till May.

Back