EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was able to meet Spiner last weekend at the Vancouver FanExpo .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Yes he did, he was very interested where I got it, so he likely has not signed this card before, or his memory is poor lol!
Sounds like you had a great time! Brent seems like a really genuine person, if the stars align I’m going to try and hit up the Vegas convention this year, never been. I’ve only been to FanExpo in Toronto.

Yes he did, he was very interested where I got it, so he likely has not signed this card before, or his memory is poor lol!
I swore at one point EXO-6 posted something with him and the figure, but I’m sure he sees all kinds of merchandise and doesn’t keep track the way us geeks do. Kinda cool to have signed. I’m personally more a fan of an 8x10 or something for autographed items.

I swore at one point EXO-6 posted something with him and the figure, but I’m sure he sees all kinds of merchandise and doesn’t keep track the way us geeks do. Kinda cool to have signed. I’m personally more a fan of an 8x10 or something for autographed items.
Well Nanjin included these with the intention of them being a ‘signature’ card so I thought why not…

Well Nanjin included these with the intention of them being a ‘signature’ card so I thought why not…
I didn’t mean to knock it. It’s cool. I’m just saying for my preference I’m not sure if I’d get it signed and display it with my figures.

Exactly. If I had the opportunity, I would get all of the "signature" cards signed by the corresponding actors.

A bonus would be to get a photo of them actually signing the card.

Seems like Nanjin is possibly hinting at the Talosian and T’Pol soon. Also wildcard but we might get Charlie from the TOS episode Charlie X.

Then again he posts a lot of cryptic things on Facebook so these could be a ways down the line.

Just had the chance to finally pull out my TMP Kirk after the initial check I did way back when it was delivered. Looks so good! And the starfleet pin included is the cherry on top here. Would've been nice to have more hand options, but I get why it didn't happen.

Then again he posts a lot of cryptic things on Facebook so these could be a ways down the line.
I think the trying we need to keep in mind is it’s his personal FB page so some of what he is says can just be the thought of the day and not necessarily reflective of 100% Exo-6’s plans.

Yes it gets confusing but he’s stated that disclaimer on more than one occasion.

I think the trying we need to keep in mind is it’s his personal FB page so some of what he is says can just be the thought of the day and not necessarily reflective of 100% Exo-6’s plans.

Yes it gets confusing but he’s stated that disclaimer on more than one occasion.
No I realize that and I’ve said that before myself. Regardless though I’m pretty sure he knows a lot of us follow him on social media for updates.

No I realize that and I’ve said that before myself. Regardless though I’m pretty sure he knows a lot of us follow him for updates.
I honestly think he enjoys throwing out his thoughts of the day and watching us run with them!

A Charlie seems highly unlikely to me. And with Picard S3 added to the list now, I seriously wonder if he'll be able to get to any of the secondary characters he's hinted at making over the years (Sarek, Andrea, Kang, etc).

At this point I'm just grateful we're at least getting a Saavik.

Back