EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any reason to immediately jump to 'sock puppet account' 'shill' just because somebody disagrees with you? You know we can have different views and interpretations of what's been said without me secretly being Nanjin behind the screen right?

As said:
"the only times he's 'found' extra stock from his word anyway has been when people haven't paid invoices/corrected their shipping info after multiple warnings."

The re-opened pre-orders were because he had production delays, so was able to open them up for higher quantities to be produced as there was a longer lead time. He explained this too.

Sure, we could assume Nanjin is misleading us in bad faith to make us jump on pre-orders, or we could assume that he's working in good faith and managing to find ways to get more figures in the hands of those that will appreciate them.

I choose to believe the latter, if you want to by cynical that's up to you.
Calm down. You're right, we can have different opinions. Absolutely. But you jumped on me, and I explained my reasoning/facts.

The reason I brought up the Nanjin alt account (I asked if it was Nanjin again, not flat-out accused you) is because it's happed before, so sorry to tarnish you with the same brush if you're not (admin will sort it out if you are, as they did before). It just came across that way.

I'm not bothering to read the rest of your reply. I can see my facts mean nothing to you, so am doing the best thing and ignoring you. I don't have time to read a wall of text telling me how I'm still likely wrong, even though the facts (he literally said he FOUND extra stock, not cancellations, not missed invoices) speak for themselves.

Have a nice day :peace

And really, that's fine with me. What would they base the movie on now? There's nothing that seems to fit that bill. You could do a Kelvinverse film, but it feels like (from everything I've heard) they only want to do it to shoehorn Chris Hemsworth into it now that he's a huge star. So no thank you.
Maybe after the series finale of Discovery this year they could do a film series with them, but what could they do on the films they can't do on TV?
That leaves either bringing back old casts for maybe some kind of giant crossover event movie, or a movie with a completely new and different cast. The first option has a lot of nostalgic appeal, but it also feels like a one-and-done thing, not the start of a whole new film series. And while a film series with a whole new crew and ship could be absolutely fantastic, I don't know how it would bring in enough ticket sales to support even one film, let alone a trilogy or longer. THey'd have to market it on a big name star, but outside of Nicolas Cage, who would do it for the comparatively mediocre money a Star Trek film would offer?

LOL, I thought you were randomly dropping Nick Cage’s name until I saw this:

https://screenrant.com/star-trek-4-nicolas-cage-villain-save-movie/

He likes Trek, bring on the Cage.

“Star Trek 4: Gone in 60 Seconds”

1675357446324.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I hope that Shran isn't the last Voyager alien released. I still want my armoured Hirogen Hunter.

If you are collecting everything, March is going to be rough. Nanjin posted a new time line.

March is final payment/delivery for:

Locutus
Seven of Nine
Chakotay
Capt Archer
Shran

Changed some dates before complaints start.

We reserve the rights to deliver earlier than said, and also reserve the rights to deliver later than said😊

We are in the midst of a transition between phases of operations.

We are looking to having non-stop pre-orders (one after another), and deliver an average of 1.5 - 2.5 figures per month from this year onward.

Bare with us a little bit more. More difficult decisions are coming.

Seems like there are some big TROUBLES in little MARCH.

A lot of completions and deliveries will be within a same time, and because we are late, we will speed things.

I have all those pre-ordered except Chakotay. We’ll see if all of them actually release in March or not.

I’ve got Locutus paid in full already. Seven of Nine is coming through Entertainment Earth so I’m guessing I’ll get charged for that one later. So really the ones I’ll need to pay for are Archer and Shran.

Ah, so you are right. So the only Voyager alien so far is what...Neelix? He's not worthy prey for my Yautja to hunt.🙄
Kes as well, if you’re talking alien crew members they picked up in the Delta Quadrant.

Kes as well, if you’re talking alien crew members they picked up in the Delta Quadrant.
It's unlikely as all hell, but it'd be cool if we got a Hirogen to put up against a Predator.

I'd love a Hirogen / Gorn combo to display with Predator / Alien.

It's unlikely as all hell, but it'd be cool if we got a Hirogen to put up against a Predator.

I'd love a Hirogen / Gorn combo to display with Predator / Alien.
Someone had posted an exo-6 rendering of Species 8472, if that gets made, a Hirogen definitely should.

Back