EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they exist in Trek market or just a few. I can see this in other figures. Don't think Trek is significant enough for them spend investment instead of those figures that surely make more money and faster. Only late comers have problems
I hope so. It will be the gap fillers that will be the most at risk of these people.

1) same picture i posted earlier today.
2) I didn't altered or isolate any part of the image.
3) only vibrant was tuned up.

See the huge differences that the camera sensor recorded?

I only moved the light about 4-6 inches further away from the subject and this color already have a drastic reaction to the light intensity.

The side closer to the light source increases in green while the side further away from the light increase in grey.
Note the lights sourse from on both side used identical 5600k with the same power level.

This is why Trek uniforms colors are some interesting among Trek uniform Fandom, and we are simulating this phenomenon in 1/6 scale.

Is rediculous if this phenomenon is not documented in 1/6 scale Star Trek characters museum.

Studio Session-1926.jpg

I finally received my Picard today, but unfortunately I fell victim to the issue a few others have had where the packaging rubbed against the nose of the figure and damaged the paint.

@nanjin I thought I would point out this issue so it can be considered when packaging is designed for future figures. I've reached out to the retailer, but I doubt they'll be able to provide a replacement head at this point so I probably just have to live with it, which is a pretty big bummer. Unfortunately the issue is quite noticeable under the lights if my display. View attachment 581810

Otherwise, the figure is excellent. The likeness and tailoring look even better in hand. Perhaps the only improvement I can think of, design wise, would be a closer colour match between the hands and body/wrist pegs. It's a little jarring right now whenever some of the wrist slips out of the sleeve.
Very unfortunate. If you can’t get a replacement, I’d take the figure to your local hobby shop and try and match up a close paint colour to his skin tone that you could air brush on or apply using a fine point brush.

As others have made similar posts, hopefully @nanjin will eventually improve on the packaging for future releases.

Last edited:
I was in for TMP based on photos coming out of Chicago. Only more excited now.

Will Michael Burnham going up for preorder this week? I plan on ordering TUVOK when I get paid on Friday. If Burnham is going up soon I may skip the comic convention I was going to go to locally this weekend.

Will Michael Burnham going up for preorder this week? I plan on ordering TUVOK when I get paid on Friday. If Burnham is going up soon I may skip the comic convention I was going to go to locally this weekend.
According to the Discovery thread, it will be Thursday at noon PST and very limited.

Very unfortunate. If you can’t get a replacement, I’d take the figure to your local hobby shop and try and match up a close paint colour to his skin tone that you could air brush on or apply using a fine point brush.

As others have made similar posts, hopefully @nanjin will eventually improve on the packaging for future releases.
Yeah, I don’t care how great the sculpt is if the thing arrives damaged it doesn’t matter.

Thanks for the heads up! Now for the tough decisions. From what I have seen the figure looks great but I have never seen Discovery so is there a need for me to get it. . .

Back