EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The opening song for "Enterprise" was initially jolting, as we had been accustomed to beautiful orchestral scores. I eventually was able to accept it but it did take away something hard to describe. Kind of makes the show's introduction each week a little less "epic", if that makes any sense.

What I will say is when they changed up not only the intro music but the actual title sequence when they did the "Mirror" episodes, I thought that was fantastic. I remember seeing it for the very first time and thinking, "what the heck is going on?"

The opening song for "Enterprise" was initially jolting, as we had been accustomed to beautiful orchestral scores. I eventually was able to accept it but it did take away something hard to describe. Kind of makes the show's introduction each week a little less "epic", if that makes any sense.

What I will say is when they changed up not only the intro music but the actual title sequence when they did the "Mirror" episodes, I thought that was fantastic. I remember seeing it for the very first time and thinking, "what the heck is going on?"
Yeah, it was cool when they did that alternate title sequence. My fave mirror universe episodes outside of the original.

1652209549809.png
1652209774639.png
Need these figures 🙏

Not only was the opening sequence for “In a Mirror, Darkly” amazing, but we got to see the Constitution remastered, the ship looked great even to today’s standard. Man I miss this show and crew, season 4 was GOLD!

(I liked the regular song as well, this show is underrated).

This thread started in Dec 2020. 17 months. How many figures have been released and are in hand of collectors at this time ? How many are up for preorder ?
My count : 1) FC Data 2) FC Picard 3) Janeway 4) EMH 5) Mirror Spock
with Q and Sisko on the preorder route.

This thread started in Dec 2020. 17 months. How many figures have been released and are in hand of collectors at this time ? How many are up for preorder ?
My count : 1) FC Data 2) FC Picard 3) Janeway 4) EMH 5) Mirror Spock
with Q and Sisko on the preorder route.
The only thing to add is the FC Captain's Chair.

Data went up for preorder early in Feb 21 I believe. By end of April 22 I had 5 figures in hand. 15 months period. Average one figure every 3 months...mind blowing in this industry
This is really really slow... we have a F in our production speed. The past year's production speed couldnt even reach 30% of what I expected.

I consider our production speed a total failure and disgraced myself big time. I haven't disgraced myself this bad since 1998.

Last edited:
This is really really slow... we have a F in our production speed. The past year's production speed couldnt even reach 30% of what I expected.

I consider our production speed a total failure and disgraced myself big time. I haven't disgraced myself this bad since 1998.
I don't think so @nanjin, with the quality you're providing in your pieces at the current price point, I'm content with the turnaround. I appreciate the high bar you've set for yourself but in my non-expert, customer view, you're blowing away the competition on delivery as well. You had thirty something prototypes on display recently, simply awesome! Looking forward to seeing more.

Back