EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd get him and put him right next to my G'Kar. A little Andreas Katsulas shrine.

LgfsplO.gif

Last edited:
Hey Nanjin, I’m pretty sure we should celebrate the season finale of Picard and the series premiere of Strange New Worlds with a new pre order? Just a suggestion….☺️
Yeah with all positive buzz and glowing reviews for SNW right now, it would seem to be a great time to tease some figures. And I'm hoping we at least get a Pike, Una, and Spock. Although honestly every one of these characters looks like they could become a huge fan favorite.

They teased 30 figures already 😄. Sisko was just announced. They will probably wait a couple of months before the next one.

I’m definitely ordering from Exo-6 directly from now on in the states. Still waiting for Mirror Spock to even get into stock at Sideshow let alone ship. REALLY looking forward to adding him to the collection. Then, with Sideshow’s “expected” to be in the warehouse within 10 days you are still left guessing. Ug.

View attachment 575098

Anyone else feel like the EXO-6 male heads are a little small?

With this emphasis exo-6 is giving tailoring, I'm finding that I'm paying more and more attention to costumes when I re-watch star trek 😄
Same here, particularly on TNG observing how the uniform colours change. In some shots I see the "on set" colour and others it appears lighter.

I'm definitely in the on set colour camp.

Back