EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there goes $205 I was not planning on spending today.

giphy.gif

Not gonna lie Q is the first one I was a tad hesitant on. Mainly for the fact that I feel heā€™s on the pricey side (I think the highest priced figure to date from EXO-6). I realize that some of this is probably down to it being a lower production run. Still pre-ordered.

Not gonna lie Q is the first one I was a tad hesitant on. Mainly for the fact that I feel heā€™s on the pricey side (I think the highest priced figure to date from EXO-6). I realize that some of this is probably down to it being a lower production run. Still pre-ordered.
I'm not criticizing your reasoning in the least, but I guess I am a bit confused that this is the figure that people seem to be hesitant on. Personally, I balked at the Voyager line, but that is because I never really watched that show.

If I had some more will power, I'd probably stick to STOS only. But we're finally getting villains! So I will be buying Q in support of that alone and he'll make a good display opposite my STNG Picard.

I also think the price is reasonable. We're not talking Hot Toys level gouging after all.

I'm not criticizing your reasoning in the least, but I guess I am a bit confused that this is the figure that people seem to be hesitant on. Personally, I balked at the Voyager line, but that is because I never really watched that show.

If I has some more will power, I'd probably stick to STOS only. But we're finally getting villains! So I will be buying Q in support of that alone and he'll make a good display opposite my STNG Picard.

I also think the price is reasonable. We're not talking Hot Toys level gouging after all.
More than anything due to his price. Q is higher than the others so far. For a fairly basic character with little in the way of accessories.

A more intricate outfit compared with the other standard outfit Trek characters, but nothing super crazy really.

I get the significance of Judge Q, but part of me wonders if it would have been better having him in a Starfleet outfit and normal sculpt. May have kept the cost down since sure surely that uniform will be used a bunch.

THIS is the version of "Q" that I want on display. If EXO-6 doesn't offer his throne/chair, I'll look into 3D printing one.

Though I would LOVE a mariachi "Q".... :lol

Q mariachi GIF.gif

Q is preordered! I think this is near enough the limit Iā€™ve got for standalone characters. Much more palatable than some Hot Toys prices; I even cancelled a Hot Toys order so I could secure Q. Loving the finger snap šŸ˜

Trek is diversified. Some care less about dressing up but go crazy with every single piece of screen used prop, some love ships, some love the characters and some love everything TNG.

Q is for the all inclusive TNG fans.

3 hours mark, Q is already closing in on FC Data 's sales level. Better than expected and no need to extend pre-sale cut off. I think 14 days is more than enough.

Last edited:
Well, Q added to my preorders. Don't know if a throne will ever be an option down the line, but if it is, it'll likely be another quick preorder.

Yeah I know we saw him on the bridge wearing the robes that one time, but the figure still looks a bit odd to me not seated in the throne. And it might take some getting used to seeing him that way in the collection.

Of course now I'm really wanting a S1 Picard to go with him. šŸ˜

tng-encounterq.jpg

Last edited:
He definately needs his throne but ugh, imagine the shipping on that piece

Back