EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured that would be the time - it follows with previous.
Kind of strange that it’s a day and date drop with little forewarning. Janeway was initially going to be short run too, but we received emails. This one it’s basically like if you’re in the know you’ll get it, and if not oh well. Glad I lurk the forums and right Facebook groups. :lol

Exactly! Notice is good!
Partly why I don’t love the EXO-6 model. I can already see the responses about how Nanjin has a plan and it has to be followed.

However if this is going to become normal for some characters I want and I end up missing out on a figure I want because of lack of notice that’s going to suck.

Partly why I don’t love the EXO-6 model. I can already see the responses about how Nanjin has a plan and it has to be followed.

However if this is going to become normal for some characters I want and I end up missing out on a figure I want because of lack of notice that’s going to suck.
Just got e-mail - website not changed yet tho...

Figures like judge Q are only for die hard dans like you and me. Die hard fans like us are already in forums like these so we get informed anyway.

24th century Trek venture begins today. TNG officially coming on to the playing field to do their score.

May the best Trek character wins.

The choice is yours. Make your decision wisely.

1/6 Trek Collector should forgo and ignore any 1/6 Trek characters that don't bring them a smile.

Is ok to LET GO. Only through letting go one will know where's his or her true love lies.

We might need a new Thread for TNG 😊

Q_5.jpg

24th century Trek venture begins today. TNG officially coming on to the playing field to do their score.

May the best Trek character wins.

The choice is yours. Make your decision wisely.

1/6 Trek Collector should forgo and ignore any 1/6 Trek characters that don't bring them a smile.

View attachment 555941
Q brought a smile on my face more then once through different shows. He was also the one who introduced us to the Borg in "Q who" one of my favourite episodes of all times. Thank you for making Q a reality in 1/6 scale @nanjin!

At least we’re being given a window. I thought it was going to be like an instant sellout thing.
It's up for pre-order at retailers as well, just got the notice from BBTS, so there will always be more options if you really want a certain figure.

Q brought a smile on my face more then once through different shows. He was also the one who introduced us to the Borg in "Q who" one of my favourite episodes of all times. Thank you for making Q a reality in 1/6 scale @nanjin!
In character selection for TNG, Q is a must. TNG started with Q, ended with Q, and continuing his influence of the current Trek.

A must have for true The Next Generation collector.

I`m not sure how to read the price... He is $225 ($20 deposit + $205), right?

In character selection for TNG, Q is a must. TNG started with Q, ended with Q, and continuing his influence of the current Trek.

A must have for true The Next Generation collector.
I’m firmly focused on Voyager, so I can easily pass on TOS and movie figures, but Judge Q (and hopefully a future release of Starfleet uniform Q!) is too special to pass up!

I’m quite sure it means that I’ll be chasing after TNG crew as well. The real test for me is when DS9 characters are available for order.

Back