EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q should have come with a Starfleet Uniform under his robe. He has no accessories and this may be the only TNG Q we get. Would have been perfect with the Starfleet Uniforn so we can choose whatever option we like.

Q should have come with a Starfleet Uniform under his robe. He has no accessories and this may be the only TNG Q we get. Would have been perfect with the Starfleet Uniforn so we can choose whatever option we like.
Nanjin said, that this was the plan, but unfortunately, judge`s head-piece was impossible to fit on the molded hair. It looked bad. So, it was a choice - one costume, or the other. Nanjin choce Judge`s outfit (alas!).

I'm already looking forward to seeing the accessories for my favourite crew.

The old Playmates line had a Bat'leth with Worf, engineering equipment with Geordi...this year will be so exciting just seeing them in sixth scale finally.

Nanjin said, that this was the plan, but unfortunately, judge`s head-piece was impossible to fit on the molded hair. It looked bad. So, it was a choice - one costume, or the other. Nanjin choce Judge`s outfit (alas!).

Why not include 2 heads, like with Data? Perhaps he feels it is too early to cross a higher cost threshold.

Why not include 2 heads, like with Data? Perhaps he feels it is too early to cross a higher cost threshold.
Whatever the reason, I`m so happy we are getting him, at all!! He is not the main crew, so he could have never happened. My own, real mini John Delance will be sitting on my table some time next late spring. It`s too awesome! My childhood dreams are coming true))

I cannot wait for Captain Sisko, I hope his likeness will be as good as the others.

Picardo.png

Is that red shirt Scotty??

Nope. If you zoom in I think it’s red shirt Data. I am looking from my phone so I could be wrong.
@superdoug is correct - Red shirt Data.

Love the banter between @S. Griffin and @Ras-al-Ghul. You guys... I really want to give you both a Vulcan Neck Pinch as you both can't tell who the freak it is and toss you both into the shark and piranha tank and see your ultimate demise (unfortunately it will be in the holodeck as your both lucky as for now). I wonder what Q would say to the both if you. :thwak

Love the banter between @S. Griffin and @Ras-al-Ghul. You guys... I really want to give you both a Vulcan Neck Pinch as you both can't tell who the freak it is and toss you both into the shark and piranha tank and see your ultimate demise (unfortunately it will be in the holodeck as your both lucky as for now). I wonder what Q would say to the both if you. :thwak
You're kidding, right? Because I thought it was pretty damn obvious that we were.

The agenda for that meeting must have been really crappy for Sisko to bring his phaser rifle.

"We are NOT doing another potluck this year".

Last edited:
Think you for the support! Q already reached he's intended production quantity within 2 days of pre-sale.

We are setting a targeted delivery date.

The future of 1/6 Trek is bright and shinny beside a few cloudy days caused by Covid-19.

We will be moving on to the another Trek series pre-sale followed by additional presales for VOY and FC.

Back