EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q should have come with a Starfleet Uniform under his robe. He has no accessories and this may be the only TNG Q we get. Would have been perfect with the Starfleet Uniforn so we can choose whatever option we like.
1) uniform under robe looks terrible.

2) heads needs a hoods are produced differently. We tried using the same head, and it compromised the perfect look of Judge Q.

3) Judge Q uses a seperate neck for more animated head post while uniformed Q can't have such articulations.

4) Uniformed character at that height needs another body which won't be ready until now, which means we couldn't debut him until April. Remember: we CAN NOT slow down in production. We slow.m down 2 releases then I will need to prepare the end of 1/6 Trek.

5) we position ourselves as 1/6 Star Trek Museum. Therefore to truely recreate TNG in 1/6 scale, Judge Q is a must do. I gnore ALL potential customers in this respect. Maximizing Profit is putting a harness on my venture, and I am dumb and stubborn enough to do this because this is the only way for 1/6 Trek to survive. Less than 5% of Trek characters can have the luxury to maximize profit.

Think you for the support! Q already reached he's intended production quantity within 2 days of pre-sale.

We are setting a targeted delivery date.

The future of 1/6 Trek is bright and shinny beside a few cloudy days caused by Covid-19.

We will be moving on to the another Trek series pre-sale followed by additional presales for VOY and FC.
So pleased these characters hitting or exceeding the intended quantity required. Gives me hope that Trek still has enough fans willing to buy high end collectibles

Think you for the support! Q already reached he's intended production quantity within 2 days of pre-sale.

We are setting a targeted delivery date.

The future of 1/6 Trek is bright and shinny beside a few cloudy days caused by Covid-19.

We will be moving on to the another Trek series pre-sale followed by additional presales for VOY and FC.
My guess is Sisko from DS9. Am I close?

So pleased these characters hitting or exceeding the intended quantity required. Gives me hope that Trek still has enough fans willing to buy high end collectibles
Same here. I did not know what to expect demand-wise. I felt that there was decent demand when QMX did it but they were fumbling the ball pretty badly by the end. I am very grateful that Nanjin did not give up on it and was able to get the license himself. Hopefully the support stays strong for all 5 years. I would love to be able to see Nanjin’s complete vision by the end of it and not have it cut short by lack of demand.

I'm still hoping this goes on longer than 5 years. Even at the rapid pace we're seeing them, there's just too many great supporting characters and iconic villains and alternate outfits that he clearly won't have the time to fit in. And unfortunately this is gonna be our only chance to ever get those figures.

Hopefully, if the first 5 years are successful, the license will get renewed for another 5 to make those supporting characters a possibility. :pray:

He's mentioned several times he/exo-6 are only going to do this 5 years, (4 left) because he wants to build a school.

Q told his soldiers to press their triggers if I did anything other than preorder the Judge Q figure. I had no choice.

Our 2022 1st Pre-Sale will start this week,

Quick click to preorder and receive figure in late Spring.
Slow click to preorder receive nothing till the last Spring (end of time)
Well then you better drop him in the mail today..... 😀

So far as of right now, we've got teases of Sisko, 7 and Locutus that have been announced with Saru/Michael for 2022, however pre-order date not yet confirmed. M Spock and Judge Q to be released in Q1/Q2 of this year.

I do enjoy what @nanjin is giving us, however with the sheer amount of Star Trek figures that are being offered, I honestly hate cherry picking and just selecting on the ones that stand out the most.

So far as of right now, we've got teases of Sisko, 7 and Locutus that have been announced with Saru/Michael for 2022, however pre-order date not yet confirmed. M Spock and Judge Q to be released in Q1/Q2 of this year.

I do enjoy what @nanjin is giving us, however with the sheer amount of Star Trek figures that are being offered, I honestly hate cherry picking and just selecting on the ones that stand out the most.
My observations and experience in 1/6 Trek for the past 12 years, different series not only look good with their own, they look good together with other series.

For example, Q, he is ok as a figure.

Now imagine a display of Q, Khan, Tukat, Locutus, Queen, gorn, klingons, romulans....

Or a line of Captains, Trek Captains just stood around, exactly what an 1/6 figure needs to do. Unlike the Marvel's, standing in line look odd, they need action post, they need room. Trek Captains do not need to do that, they only need stand pretty on shelves. A line of Captains with all different uniforms is a sight to behold just like a line of Villains

Last edited:
My observations and experience in 1/6 Trek for the past 12 years, different series not only look good with their own, they look good together with other series.

For example, Q, he is ok as a figure.

Now imagine a display of Q, Khan, Tukat, Locutus, Queen, gorn, klingons, romulans....

Or a line of Captains, Trek Captains just stood around, exactly what an 1/6 figure needs to do. Unlike the Marvel's, standing in line look odd, they need action post, they need room. Trek Captains do not need to do that, they only need stand pretty on shelves. A line of Captains with all different uniforms is a sight to behold just like a line of Villains
Tukat?
Is that like Tuvix? Who can forget that diabolical Tukat? The diabolical merging of Tuvok and Dukat.

But seriously... I thought creature characters like the Gorn weren't possible without outside help from other companies capable of doing more complex sculpts? Previous posts seems to suggest those type of characters weren't going to happen. Does this mean there's a chance for Dolim from Enterprise?

Tukat?
Is that like Tuvix? Who can forget that diabolical Tukat? The diabolical merging of Tuvok and Dukat.

But seriously... I thought creature characters like the Gorn weren't possible without outside help from other companies capable of doing more complex sculpts? Previous posts seems to suggest those type of characters weren't going to happen. Does this mean there's a chance for Dolim from Enterprise?
Let's put it this way, i want EXO-6 to be like HT with SW. I am thousandths of HT's size but as long our scale matches the size of Trek market, I think EXO-6 can do it, and can do it better because we are small and have more room to maneuver.

Collectible Production is not rocket science and doesn't need a degree from MIT. I don't need to know how, I only need to kbow the people who know how. (Cost to produce is another subject matter)

Therefore, as long as the series has the support, there's no limit.

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask, but has there ever been a "normal" (Non-Spock) headsculpt of Leonard Nimoy?

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask, but has there ever been a "normal" (Non-Spock) headsculpt of Leonard Nimoy?
I do. Our base Spock started with mr Nimoy, then add Vulcan feature after we have a Nimoy likeness correct. No a sale item and I never printed it because it was a base likeness only.

Back