EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a great photo, but Janeway has joined the EXO-6 landing party.

Attachments

• 3CA80A1E-EADF-4840-A667-AD2BBD49D762.jpeg
    3CA80A1E-EADF-4840-A667-AD2BBD49D762.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 92
One thing that would be nice is if we could purchase a stand individually with the cards representing the transporter pad.

Reason I say so is technically I don’t believe the blue center piece is ever actually stood on. I would prefer to have each figure standing on the white section of the pad, but still have the blue section in place.

One thing that would be nice is if we could purchase a stand individually with the cards representing the transporter pad.

Reason I say so is technically I don’t believe the blue center piece is ever actually stood on. I would prefer to have each figure standing on the white section of the pad, but still have the blue section in place.
You can use the stand with the prints to form one complete circle of the transporter flooring design.

You can print your own flooring prints with your printer. The stand has high transparency Polycarbonate plastic top as cover.

You can use just the Polycarbonate top without prints to have a high gloss stand.

You can just use the stand without any add on to have a Matt finished less reflective stand.

Plus there are clips for you to put on your own backdrop.

There are something in every penny spent on EXO-6 Trek figures.

We add value to our Figures.

You can use the stand with the prints to form one complete circle of the transporter flooring design.

You can print your own flooring prints with your printer. The stand has high transparency Polycarbonate plastic top as cover.

You can use just the Polycarbonate top without prints to have a high gloss stand.

You can just use the stand without any add on to have a Matt finished less reflective stand.

Plus there are clips for you to put on your own backdrop.

There are something in every penny spent on EXO-6 Trek figures.

We add value to our Figures.
I get what you’re saying. I want to have it where I’m using the full stand with the print and gloss top, but just wanted an extra stand with gloss top and clip (don’t really need the print) so I can keep it empty. Just trying to replicate the look of the transporter pad and have it all level and looking right.

I would be willing to pay for just an extra stand if it was possible. If not it’s no big deal as eventually I may get a figure who I don’t use the stand with and I’ll have a spare that way.

I get what you’re saying. I want to have it where I’m using the full stand with the print and gloss top, but just wanted an extra stand with gloss top and clip (don’t really need the print) so I can keep it empty. Just trying to replicate the look of the transporter pad and have it all level and looking right.

I would be willing to pay for just an extra stand if it was possible. If not it’s no big deal as eventually I may get a figure who I don’t use the stand with and I’ll have a spare that way.
I would love to buy extra stands to put the QMX figures on too!

Cool. Nanjin said in the interview that a Locutus is coming. I assume it'll be the tv version, but I hope we'll get a First Contact version, too, some day.
If there is going to be a Borg Queen forthcoming I would rather have a First Contact style, tbh. It just looked cooler, and they could go well together. Additionally, maybe a tv version of the “mark 1” Locutus from part 1 of the episode for the TNG line.

If there is going to be a Borg Queen forthcoming I would rather have a First Contact style, tbh. It just looked cooler, and they could go well together. Additionally, maybe a tv version of the “mark 1” Locutus from part 1 of the episode for the TNG line.

There was a Borg Queen announced and a proto was shown, but it was a statue, which makes sense with what he was trying to do with her. Nanjin said recently that they had to go back to the drawing board with it so it's delayed a bit.

Anyone want to guess who or what's coming next?

You guys will eventually buy 7 trek figures from us if not more. Why buy extra? I am sure Trek fans can not have any resistance from our assimulation process.
Nice and subtle :p - "elaborate" please.

You guys will eventually buy 7 trek figures from us if not more. Why buy extra? I am sure Trek fans can not have any resistance from our assimulation process.

Only 7? Speaking for myself I can easily see 9 or more.

I guess that you want drones (clones) to go with that @Kebron? :unsure:
Yes, I was assimilated by Exo 6 and will buy anything they put out.

So much so I've sold all my Star Wars figures except two and canceled all preorders except one of them. And I may end up selling them if I need more room for the chairs and possible dioramas Nanjin talked about.

Can you really see? I can not even see it myself. Seriously, you should give up hope for me to do what you like. You don't like any Trek figures since the first day you reached out to me 🤣

Nanjin, remember, your QMx boots were right, they were of smooth faux leather.

Now your pursuit of museum grade quality may not stop with the boots!

In my opinion it does only make sense to differentiate between set accurate and scene accurate if you keep an eye not only on the shirts but also on the rest of the uniforms.

BTW the TOS pants are kind of antharacite rather than black.

If it’s Seven of Nine as much as I said I wouldn’t I may be suckered into getting her.

I’m already deeper into VOY than I expected to be. :lol

She would definitely be the last from that crew that I would get though.

If it’s Seven of Nine as much as I said I wouldn’t I may be suckered into getting her.

I’m already deeper into VOY than I expected to be. :lol

She would definitely be the last from that crew that I would get though.
I’d like Tuvok for sure and possibly B’Elanna. I’m curious to see how Neelix turns out - routed/stuck on hair??? Come on Exo-6!

Back