EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Vina is a must!

My dream team of figures from "The Cage" would be:

Kirk in dress uniform
Spock in dress uniform
"healthy" Pike
"wheelchair" Pike
Talosian (or three...)
Green Vina

themenageriepart2hd749.jpg

Dear Santa,

Of the many things I want for 1/6, crazy eye Gowron is near the tippy top of my list. I would like to pose him starring at my holiday grog, shooting "GLORIOUS" at the TV watching the Superbowl, staring at Riker staring at Deanna. Really, the posing ideas are endless. I know the elves are very busy, but I hope you will bring the House of Exo honor with this glorious warrior before the tour is through.

-me

-

Yeah, there's a lot of detail that doesn't translate in photos and makes the whole thing look more doll-like than it does in person. It's the weakest of the three in terms of paint apps and sculpt accuracy, but I don't think it's bad. It's just not a home run like the other two. Female faces always seem to translate less easily to 1:6 scale than males for some reason.
I can see what you mean, but like you I'm fine with the end result. Since the goal is to have relatively complete bridge crews per version of Star Trek in sixth scale -- one has to have an open mind.

Dear Santa,

Of the many things I want for 1/6, crazy eye Gowron is near the tippy top of my list. I would like to pose him starring at my holiday grog, shooting "GLORIOUS" at the TV watching the Superbowl, staring at Riker staring at Deanna. Really, the posing ideas are endless. I know the elves are very busy, but I hope you will bring the House of Exo honor with this glorious warrior before the tour is through.

-me

-
I would LOVE a googly-eyed Gowron :D

Genuine question. What exactly factors toward price differences in figures? I might be answering my own question here but is it dependent on types of fabrics/pieces and accessories? Just basing this mainly off the recent Mirror Spock listings I’m seeing. I’d be curious how prices affect these as they go, especially once the more elaborate/eccentric characters surface.

Genuine question. What exactly factors toward price differences in figures? I might be answering my own question here but is it dependent on types of fabrics/pieces and accessories? Just basing this mainly off the recent Mirror Spock listings I’m seeing. I’d be curious how prices affect these as they go, especially once the more elaborate/eccentric characters surface.
Currently, I believe it’s in part due to the global supply chain issues and transportation costs.

Can you really see? I can not even see it myself. Seriously, you should give up hope for me to do what you like. You don't like any Trek figures since the first day you reached out to me 🤣
No, that is not true. I bought your QMx Kirk (twice), Spock (twice) and Bones. When I heard that you were announcing Museum grade TOS figures I hoped that you would have improved the small things that were not perfect in the past.
But MSpock has disappointed me in a way (too much customizing need), however I am looking forward to seeing AND buying your TOS figures to come.

This is very true, but you got to love Gowron's crazy look. Martok is so bad-ass through and through.
Gowron never really felt integral to either TNG or DS9, or even a complete character. - he existed as a plot device to drive the story arcs. Martok by the end of DS9 was for me only behind Garak and Dukat in terms of non core cast member contribution to the series. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want a Gowron though.

Dear Santa,

-me

-
Gowron is one of my must-have Klingons.

Gowron never really felt integral to either TNG or DS9, or even a complete character. - he existed as a plot device to drive the story arcs. Martok by the end of DS9 was for me only behind Garak and Dukat in terms of non core cast member contribution to the series. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want a Gowron though.
Pantomime villain springs to mind, still love him though - bat-**** crazy fella. Totally agree with Garak and Dukat. Those guys in 1/6 would be phenomenal.

Back