EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the very interesting book "Star Trek Lost Scenes" by D. Tilotta and C. McAloney.

Contemplating the photos I am more and more getting used to accept the greenish "avocado" command tunic (already provided by Nanjin QMx). As I am getting familiar with that shade I am considering to buy set accurate TOS. Another question, however, remains the science blue, most of the photos do not reveal the greenish shade of blue as it would be in "teal".

These are some of the screen used props displayed at super Trek fans, James Cawley's Trekcave at Ticonderoga.

Known James for many years, even he said I was on the correct direction.

James did his own dyn and tailoring. Most of the zealots in Trek uniform know James received his information from William Ware Theiss, the original Trek uniform designer.

I shown all my uniforms colors to him in 2015. He was also one those who asked me why I included a Belt with S3 uniforms (QMx release) and why I used some strange color for science blue in production when everything I shown him were correct.

Screenshot_20211127-145919_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
These are some of the screen used props displayed at super Trek fans, James Cawley's Trekcave at Ticonderoga.

James did his own dyn and tailoring. Most of the zealots in Trek uniform know James received his information from William Ware Theiss, the original Trek uniform designer.

I shown all my uniforms colors to him in 2015. He was also one those who asked me why I included a Belt with S3 uniforms (QMx release) and why I used some strange color for science blue in production when everything I shown him were correct.

View attachment 550038

Interesting information, thank you, however the blue shirt is not greenish, so it 'd be ok with me. The 3 divisions of the TOS had the shirt colors of the TV color PAL system, although in more sophisticated nuances.
Nanjin, are the TOS Romulan Commanders uniforms (Mark Lenard, Joanne Linville) burgundy or fuchsia?

View attachment 550038
I’ve been there a couple of times and met James. It’s only about an hour and a half from my home. A fantastic visit for a TOScfan!

I’m in agreement with a lot of others in wanting the burgundy outfit for Seven. My personal favorite one. I could see it being the silver though because that one is iconic.
I agree with you. I think she only wore the silver suit for just a few episodes, as it was causing issues with her breathing, if not mistaken. The Burgundy one is my choice, as well.

The new Janeway posing video that was just released essentially confirms that Q's next. Check the logo at the end of the video.
Omg omg omg omg omg. Could I get more excited!?! Seven, schmeven, let the unitards and catsuits wait, give me all the versions of Q underneath my tree.

But I did think the Seven photo said arriving Winter 2021 on it, so...

Omg omg omg omg omg. Could I get more excited!?! Seven, schmeven, let the unitards and catsuits wait, give me all the versions of Q underneath my tree.

But I did think the Seven photo said arriving Winter 2021 on it, so...
FYI, that Q is always in our animated logo since Day 1 of EXO-6 debuted.

I originally wanted Q to be “q” then turn clockwise to a “6” (EXO-“6”). Forgot why we changed it.

So, for the subject matter, the “Q” in our animated logo has nothing to do with our next release. It is only related to “q” and EXO-“6”.

Effect can not exist before the Cause in any Time-Line Continuum. Just to clarify some meaning of our Logo.

Back