EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a Gowron... but not so much the crazy, over the top bug-eyed version. I always thought he was best when he was being more calculating and not just raving like a madman.

a1b1d3647cb5c91a507decbe1ab3ca3b.jpg

Gowron1.jpg

Pantomime villain springs to mind, still love him though - bat-**** crazy fella. Totally agree with Garak and Dukat. Those guys in 1/6 would be phenomenal.
Never really thought of him that way.... simply a stand in for the government of the Klingon Empire. We need the Klingons to do X.... let's bring in Gowron to say the lines..

Genuine question. What exactly factors toward price differences in figures? I might be answering my own question here but is it dependent on types of fabrics/pieces and accessories? Just basing this mainly off the recent Mirror Spock listings I’m seeing. I’d be curious how prices affect these as they go, especially once the more elaborate/eccentric characters surface.
Currently, I believe it’s in part due to the global supply chain issues and transportation costs.
I wondered the same thing. I get the global supply chain issues, but for instance The Doctor went up only a few weeks ago or so and was $175, but Mirror Spock is $198.

Not a huge difference and I ordered both figures, but it is a little curious as to the difference. I believe all the other figures were $189 if I recall correctly.

He did warn us ahead of time that the price for Mirror Spock would need to be a bit higher due to greater production costs, but can't remember if that was here or on FB...

I wondered the same thing. I get the global supply chain issues, but for instance The Doctor went up only a few weeks ago or so and was $175, but Mirror Spock is $198.

Not a huge difference and I ordered both figures, but it is a little curious as to the difference. I believe all the other figures were $189 if I recall correctly.
Parts are different and EMS has less. Spock has all new parts from new molds including the comms and phasers (I never use left overs from someone unimportant). Spock cost a lot more in hard goods. He has his own metals that can't be reused.

I don't price figures according to the product line or price level.

I priced them according to cost.

So buyers spend correct amount for what they want.

A supply side eco system, instead of demand.

Demand side marketing is to sell you something. Convert as many no use to you into a demand and sell you this demand.

I don't have time to do that demand marketing as you can see for the entire 2021. Demand marketing requires to kill brain cells. I am already dumb enough to do what I am doing in 1/6 Trek, I don't want to kill anymore brain cells.

BTW, MSpock MSRP supposed to be 195. But resources pricing increased. I adjusted accordingly, by USD 3. I kept inflation at bay in production. I will hold the line as long as I can.

Last edited:
Back