EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's face the facts Star Trek deserves it's own sub forum like Star Wars (or just call it 'NANJIN') ;)

I'll see what I can do.

EDIT:

I've posed the question to Angie, since forums are created at Admin level.

Then it'll be a case of hunting down all the Trek threads created since year dot. :lol

Last edited:
The Mirror and Enterprise figures are going to be my first passes in the lines... I am on season 3 in my Enterprise binge-watch and I just don't have a true connection to the series to justify adding them to the collection. I am all in on TNG, DS9, & Voyager... All the others I'll have to think very hard about...

I got my pre-order in for Mirror Spock! šŸ–– For now though, one last pic of all the figures together.

Attachments

• IMG_20211202_152704.png
    IMG_20211202_152704.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 78
mirror-MSpock_white_1024x1024_2x.jpg

Will we definitely get Spock with grain leather boots as shown in the promo pic above? In the original series he had smooth leather boots, as the crew had, you remember your QMx Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, they had the Enterprise boots in smooth leather (faux), too. I am afraid you use real leather having that grain that is very prominent in 1/6 use.

View attachment 548718
Will we definitely get Spock with grain leather boots as shown in the promo pic above? In the original series he had smooth leather boots, as the crew had, you remember your QMx Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, they had the Enterprise boots in smooth leather (faux), too. I am afraid you use real leather having that grain that is very prominent in 1/6 use.
Can you really see? I can not even see it myself. Seriously, you should give up hope for me to do what you like. You don't like any Trek figures since the first day you reached out to me šŸ¤£

We need to begin with the 4th Mirror character. More than likely won't jump to another timeline like Emperor Georgiou.

Don't know too many DS9 friends, but surely they are another breed of fans who are very different from other series just like any Trek.

How's Mirror Kira? She was evil beyond anyone until Mirror Burnham showed up.

Women figures are another opportunity to bankrupt an 1/6 company. Women have so many different Shapes + Size not like men with fingers countable variants.

....and Trek has so many females characters...
Picture-85.png

DS9 is a fave for sure and Iā€™d argue that Mirror Kira is one of the more memorable of the female mirror characters. That said, if a regular series Kira is to be produced Iā€™d wait for it. If a mirror Kira is the only version of her character to be produced, however, then it would be tempting.

We need to begin with the 4th Mirror character. More than likely won't jump to another timeline like Emperor Georgiou.

Don't know too many DS9 friends, but surely they are another breed of fans who are very different from other series just like any Trek.

How's Mirror Kira? She was evil beyond anyone until Mirror Burnham showed up.

Women figures are another opportunity to bankrupt an 1/6 company. Women have so many different Shapes + Size not like men with fingers countable variants.

....and Trek has so many females characters...View attachment 548722

Mirror Kira would be a must! I'd love to have both regular and mirror versions of her, which I wouldn't do for most characters personally.

I am bored. A preview on what's coming in 2022 ON TOP of scheduled releases.
View attachment 548553View attachment 548554View attachment 548555
Yes, yes & yes.
Never thought a Talosian would ever be considered, but I should of know better as they were Star Trek's first antagonists.
Shran would be the only Enterprise character I'd see as essential beyond the core crew.
If that's Quark, I'll take him in any suit variant. I just want him on the shelf

View attachment 548457
look at how Kirks uniform responded to the light source directions and intensity. S3 uniform had even more variations.
Light+color+fabric+different monitors = huge headache. Part of my job is matching fabric colors to printed output for presentations in a fashion company. I match in the room where the printed output will be viewed. If you look at the same printouts in a different room or office it will always look different. I trust in the set accurate colors.

BTW: Thats one of my favorite scenes between Kirk and Spock from those very early episodes.

I love that you are making a Talosian from The Cage. That means no doubt you'll offer a 1st pilot Captain Pike and Mr. Spock at least. How rad!

I got my pre-order in for Mirror Spock! šŸ–– For now though, one last pic of all the figures together.
Thanks for posting this image. It's the best hi-res image of her I've seen yet. I can finally see the subtle detail in her head sculpt paint apps. Looks really nice.

Thanks for posting this image. It's the best hi-res image of her I've seen yet. I can finally see the subtle detail in her head sculpt paint apps. Looks really nice.
Yeah, there's a lot of detail that doesn't translate in photos and makes the whole thing look more doll-like than it does in person. It's the weakest of the three in terms of paint apps and sculpt accuracy, but I don't think it's bad. It's just not a home run like the other two. Female faces always seem to translate less easily to 1:6 scale than males for some reason.

Back