EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit I'm on the fence with this one. Never cared for the show Voyager but always liked Janeway. At least I have a week to decide before the pre-order goes live.

It looks great, and hats off to Nanjin for the spectacular prototype.

I hope it sells it’s a bit worrisome to me that it might not as I want to keep the momentum going on this line . I love trek but voyager is not my thing but I may be in the minority on that, who knows?.

I won’t be buying it but I’m happy for those who want it
Basing on the 2 hours of online traffic statistic since Janeway's announcement, she is out performing FC Data and Picard.

If she sells out before Sunday, then Janeway should have 2x of what FC Data and Picard.

We will see by Sunday. Seems like Janeway will need to do a 2nd run from what I am seeing now.

Janeway does well, it will benefit All other Trek.

I want a 1/6 Starfleet, we have to draw a line, can't let HT's Wars clan take all the spotlights all the time.

Is our turn 😊

Hey looks like I guessed right! The figure looks fantastic and is a definite day one pre-order for me. I was originally hoping for the hair bun, but rewatching the series lately this hairstyle has grown on me quite a bit, and of course is her look during the much better final seasons. And I love the little smirk they gave her as well.

And wow this is pretty damn good for a production paint job (although I'd still love to see the Rhamier proto anyway). 😉

FB_IMG_1629122745422.jpg

Last edited:
Voyager is easily my least favourite of the previous era's live action Trek shows, but I'll stick pick up Janeway (even if I'm not overly fond of the hair sculpt which looks a bit basic and lacking in finer derail and any sense of depth, at least judging from the pics so far), and would also grab the Doctor, Seven of Nine and Tuvok if they got made. Neelix too maybe, just because he's a unique and very trek looking alien. That would be i for met, though. Same deal with Enterprise, would only grab the captain and certain key characters I liked. Will reserve full crews (if they happen) just for TOS, TNG, DS9 (minus Jake) and TOS movies.

Last edited:
I think having a set of Captains would be good (imagine all captain's have different Starfleet uniforms - Star Trek uniforms miniature Museum).
I can agree with this. Partially why I’m torn. It would be nice to have Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, and Archer all represented on the shelf.

Basing on the 2 hours of online traffic statistic since Janeway's announcement, she is out performing FC Data and Picard.

If she sells out before Sunday, then Janeway should have 2x of what FC Data and Picard.

We will see by Sunday. Seems like Janeway will need to do a 2nd run from what I am seeing now.

Janeway does well, it will benefit All other Trek.

I want a 1/6 Starfleet, we have to draw a line, can't let HT's Wars clan take all the spotlights all the time.

Is our turn 😊
Not really that surprising given that VOY is supposed to be the most popular Trek series on Netflix. There's clearly a lot of fans out there.

Been watching Voyager on prime video and only have a couple more episodes left. I like the cast and Janeway is a great captain.

Any hesitation of owning a figure, then skip the figure and don't look back.

This is a good rule of thumb.

Hesitation probably means you're just trying to convince yourself that you want it, and owning it will mean it's 'just another figure'.

Janeway looks good, but I never took to the Katharine Hepburn clone in space, nor the series itself really. No hesitation. I'll wait for the figures that demand to be bought, which will likely be the TOS movie uniforms.

As for 'real hair', it's an unreasonable demand unless the style is simple, as in straight or wavy. You can trim or shape it, but you'd have to be a hairdresser to get it right out of the box.

I can agree with this. Partially why I’m torn. It would be nice to have Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, and Archer all represented on the shelf.
...tos Pike and dsc Pike, UDC Sulu, twok Spock, Phikippa, Saru....

Of course, not everyone like these captains.

But IMAGAINE:

A line up of Starfleet uniformed Trek Captains!

A sight to behold. I should take Spock out from the group. Captain Sulu can have the maroon all by himself.

I assume Every Trek dude will buy twok. Is a must have in my opinion. (I make sure those didn't buy regret for eternity 😊)

Dudes, guess whats my next move!

guess What I am going to do to drain your bankroll for HTs SS or any of your planned 1/6 purchases.

There are always 1/6 Spiderman, Ironman, Superman, Batman, but there will be no 1/6 Trek after EXO-6 (no one can make anymore money out from 1/6 Trek after QMx and EXO-6. So extinction will be a sure thing or spend 250 for our 190 figures 😁

Excuse me guys, Janeway is doing well. A lot of people like my 1st Daughter. I am really glad she is creating tons of smiles on many Trek friends' faces.

I love her sassy half-smile! :love: I`m so tired of having heroic stoicism, as the only expression on my figures.

Can't wait to see them lined up!

Last edited:
Back