EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sculpted hair? how old fashioned! All companies do rooted hair head sculpts, so why this? I am not interested in that kind of figure!
Rooted hair at this length wouldn't sit well. Longer haired characters like Crusher or Troi might well. But I personally prefer sculpted hair. Each to their own though

Was looking forward to them hopefully doing Janeway, but it's a pass from me. Too doll-like sculpt for my taste, especially the hair.
Agreed.
Take your trolling ******** elsewhere. You haven't posted here for ages and suddenly you show up to **** on a great figure.
This thread is supposed to be a forum and not a fan club, isn't it, dude?

Meh.. she looks good, but this really is the figure from the Captain’s line I‘m least interested in. Part of me feels like getting her to be my sole representation of Voyager. Leaning more towards passing though as there are other figures I want more.

Last edited:
sculpted hair? how old fashioned! All companies do rooted hair head sculpts, so why this? I am not interested in that kind of figure!
To each his own I almost always prefer sculpted hair.

I am liking the personality in the face sculpt. The sculptor did a great job and whoever painted the promo did a great job as well. Being unfamiliar with the show I have to ask if the personality coming through the sculpt fits the character? At this point I am probably going to cave in and get her and start watching Voyager based solely on the promo pictures and how much I like how Data turned out. I am curious to see how EXO’s female body turned out as well. Nanjin you may end up bankrupting my hobby budget. I am definitely going to need to figure out how much funds to hold on to for TOS, movies and TNG so I do not over extend myself.

Meh.. she looks good, but this really is the figure from the Captain’s line I‘m least interested in. Part of me feels like getting her to be my sole representation of Voyager. Leaning more towards passing though as there are other figures I want more.
We are adult, and have been 1/6 collectors for long. We know we can't have everything and shouldn't owe something just for the sake of wanting.

Any hesitation of owning a figure, then skip the figure and don't look back. For late means high ebay pricing. I am not surprise they can reach 4 digit pricing or high 3s.

Late comers and those who don't know what they want will have lots of frustrations in 1/6 Trek.

To each his own I almost always prefer sculpted hair.

I am liking the personality in the face sculpt. The sculptor did a great job and whoever painted the promo did a great job as well. Being unfamiliar with the show I have to ask if the personality coming through the sculpt fits the character? At this point I am probably going to cave in and get her and start watching Voyager based solely on the promo pictures and how much I like how Data turned out. I am curious to see how EXO’s female body turned out as well. Nanjin you may end up bankrupting my hobby budget. I am definitely going to need to figure out how much funds to hold on to for TOS, movies and TNG so I do not over extend myself.
Actual paint reference.done by Jacob looks a lot more realistic. But I didn't post any. That's no way my Paint job can achieve.anything close to Jacob's work.

Personally, I think is misleading to show friends something that they won't be getting.

Having all our releases will be difficult. Focus on what you like. If TOS and TNG are your preference, don't hesitate to let other Treks go. I think having a set of Captains would be good (imagine all captain's have different Starfleet uniforms - Star Trek uniforms miniature Museum).

I keep meaning to. It’s just hard to find the time right now. Shoot the past 10 days I have been stuck at home in quarantine with COVID but I still didn’t have any free time between working remotely, taking care of three kids stuck in the house with cabin fever and having to get in 30 hours of continuing education during it too. The figure might push me over the edge. I can’t remember the last time I got to control what was on TV.

Did Voyager aged well? I still have enjoyment with TOS, the movies and TNG but a lot of that is probably tied to nostalgia although I did find out that my son has been watching TOS on his own sometimes. He picks the episodes that look interesting to him and skips the ones that don’t.

That does sound indeed like you have your hands full. I hope there will be better times coming. I can’t imagine what parents go through right now.
Me, I am all alone, only have to care about myself. I can watch one episode per night while eating dinner.

An old fashioned Nineties show, with a happy ending each episode, was the exactly right thing that I needed to calm my nerves with all the bad news around. It helped to get away from it for one hour per day to the other side of the galaxy.

Many say Voyager only gets good in season 4 but I beg to differ. I did like it right from the beginning. The team, the relationships, the banter, a little humor is always appreciated. So I am saying it is already good from the beginning and only gets better later.

And Janeway is wonderful. She often is like a mother to her team, thinking of everyone else but herself, but if necessary she also can do the hard decisions a captain sometimes has to do.

At first I did not get my friend’s obsession with Kate Mulgrew, but now I have added her to my (very short) list of actresses I would watch other things for. I am watching “Orange is the new Black” at the moment where she is also amazing.

Nanjin, I love her and I’m going to buy her. Which probably is not a surprise!

This thread is supposed to be a forum and not a fan club, isn't it, dude?
True but based on being on this thread and others I believe (but hopefully am mistaken) that this person has a personal grudge against Nanjin. Even the name he uses on this forum is either picked on purpose to tick Nanjin off or it is a very big coincidence.

We are adult, and have been 1/6 collectors for long. We know we can't have everything and shouldn't owe something just for the sake of wanting.

Any hesitation of owning a figure, then skip the figure and don't look back. For late means high ebay pricing. I am not surprise they can reach 4 digit pricing or high 3s.

Late comers and those who don't know what they want will have lots of frustrations in 1/6 Trek.
Yeah, no hard feelings Nanjin. I still intend on getting a lot of figures from EXO-6. Just not sure about this one. I’m also in the middle of a move coming up soon, and so this may not be the best timing for me to buy a lot of figures. Especially ones I’m hesitant on.

Like I say though also, part of me wouldn’t mind having Janeway just because she’s from the classic era of Trek that I enjoy. She would be nice on a display even if I just get her and none of her crew mates.

Thanks Astra. That might push me over the edge to start tonight.

Nanjin, I like the advice on the Captains. It will be a very nice display and with that mind set it will be easier to let the rest of the other lines go and still feel like my display is a “complete” and great representation of Trek. I can even stick FC Picard and a version of Kirk (assuming we get multiple versions of him) in the display and still have separate TOS, movies and TNG crew displays.

I hope it sells it’s a bit worrisome to me that it might not as I want to keep the momentum going on this line . I love trek but voyager is not my thing but I may be in the minority on that, who knows?.

I won’t be buying it but I’m happy for those who want it

Back