Disney Disabled Person Con Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it okay for people to pay disabled people to skip lines?

• Total voters
:lol Rich people are awesome.

They're also apparently dumb, because they could rent a wheelchair at the park themselves for 20 bucks and achieve the same results. So it's either that or they actually are being charitable in giving a true disabled person $1k and a free day at Disney.

I was going to say in HS we use to borrow wheelchairs some knee braces or boots for one person and enjoy a day of no lines.

Also you can borrow a car with handicap plates and they force you to park in a handicap space regardless if someone is actually handicapped.

They're also apparently dumb, because they could rent a wheelchair at the park themselves for 20 bucks and achieve the same results. So it's either that or they actually are being charitable in giving a true disabled person $1k and a free day at Disney.

I was going to say in HS we use to borrow wheelchairs some knee braces or boots for one person and enjoy a day of no lines.

Also you can borrow a car with handicap plates and they force you to park in a handicap space regardless if someone is actually handicapped.

Rich people are stupid lol :lol

Rich people are stupid lol :lol

I don't know having to push someone up hills like six flags magic Mtn suck. If I had that kind if cash I would have paid $1000 over doing that.

that's true.

The Article does say that urban mothers have asked Divamoms website operator Lyss Stern how they might make their children appear handicapped in order to gain special disabled access.

So I guess some people did it that way too.

When my friends went ( I think it was early June) they couldn't get a pass for their mom or something like that.

I guess this is now official, but they were denying passes 3 months ago.

Back