Disney Disabled Person Con Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it okay for people to pay disabled people to skip lines?

• Total voters

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
So I thought we could have a poll. Basically Disney has a policy where if you have a disabled person you get to skip all the lines.

A few wealthy people have caught on, and are paying real disabled people up to and over $1,000 a day to attend the park with them. This is so they can skip the lines.

Obviously my first reaction was how horrible it was. Then I thought about it and they are paying people a ton of money who might not ordinarily make it on their own (even with a job).

What do you guys think? Morally it's horrible. But I'm stuck on them paying someone who may not even have a job to have a damn fun day and make a little cash.

I should add that this is a public poll.

Last edited:
No ones getting hurt, the disabled people aren't being forced, they are getting money to goto "the most magical place on earth". They still have a great time I'm sure. 2-3 People cut the line? So what, no differant than fast-pass or the people who stay at the Universal Studios owned hotels like Hard Rock and can use their hotel room key for front of the line access. Theres a King of Queens episode form like 5-10 years ago where Arthur goes to a theme park with Deacon and his son and have the same revelation so Arthur starts pretending he's in a wheelchair.

[ame]https://youtu.be/KywseYOdJI8[/ame]

So I thought we could have a poll. Basically Disney has a policy where if you have a disabled person you get to skip all the lines.

A few wealthy people have caught on, and are paying real disabled people up to and over $1,000 a day to attend the park with them. This is so they can skip the lines.

Obviously my first reaction was how horrible it was. Then I thought about it and they are paying people a ton of money who might not ordinarily make it on their own (even with a job).

What do you guys think? Morally it's horrible. But I'm stuck on them paying someone who may not even have a job to have a damn fun day and make a little cash.

Bigger fish to fry. I don't care. Next.

This is a bull**** story started by New York Post. Most ride lines at Disney are now wheelchair accessible and require the person to wait like everyone else.

Get the facts straight people.

This is a bull**** story started by New York Post. Most ride lines at Disney are now wheelchair accessible and require the person to wait like everyone else.

Get the facts straight people.

I personally know someone that has a child with severe autism and they ALWAYS go right to the front. Their whole group too. So if they are there with 8 people they all go to the front. So I don't see how it's BS? :dunno

I personally know someone that has a child with severe autism and they ALWAYS go right to the front. Their whole group too. So if they are there with 8 people they all go to the front. So I don't see how it's BS? :dunno

Severe autism is a different case plus you are supposed to go to City Hall and get a pass in that situation. We are talking a guide in a wheelchair here.

Severe autism is a different case plus you are supposed to go to City Hall and get a pass in that situation. We are talking a guide in a wheelchair here.

:dunno It just says "disabled".

And I've also seen it happen plenty, at the Six Flags here in Jersey they even let you up front if you just have crutches.

But yea whenever I goto those places it's always during a school day, like a tuesday and early so theres rarely ever a wait anyway. If you goto Disney World on a saturday in July well than obviously be ready to wait hours.

I think the crap reporting is the worst. First the New York Post does this story with no response from Disney that is completely false. It's also written by a guy who has a book coming (sparking baseless controversy to get attention). And this supposed company also won't talk to anyone because you have to know a member to even talk to them (again probably BS).

Then we have CNN continuing the baseless story without adding anything of their own except some knee-jerk reaction from a Disney rep. Why not actually do some research CNN?

This whole thread sucks. I am surprised the OP started it because he's better than this. hehe

*ruffles Keith's hair playfully* Just giving you a difficult time.

So am I being conned by the New York Post, CNN, Disney, the disabled, the rich, or all of the above? New poll?

[ame]https://youtu.be/F9D6TkKZW7Q[/ame]

This whole thread sucks. I am surprised the OP started it because he's better than this. hehe

*ruffles Keith's hair playfully* Just giving you a difficult time.

I call BS. The countless other useless polls around these parts say so. :lol

From the Dream Tours website (the company in question).

VIP TOURS

Due to inaccurate press and slander, Dream Tours is not offering VIP tours at this time. Our focus has primarily always been providing magical vacations for adults with special needs and helping their dreams to come true.

Back