**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope now that she’s in this we see magneto. We focus on where she cane from and it shows the return of quicksilver and magneto.

Haven't been following the X-Books of late?
Marvel established the Wanda and Pietro are no longer Magneto's children. They wanted to use the characters outside of Fox so they retconned them to no longer be mutants.
Classic evil Disney move, destroy a character's history just to make money off of them.

Haven't been following the X-Books of late?
Marvel established the Wanda and Pietro are no longer Magneto's children. They wanted to use the characters outside of Fox so they retconned them to no longer be mutants.
Classic evil Disney move, destroy a character's history just to make money off of them.

Yea **** that ****. I don’t believe for a second that they are gonna stick with that bull ****. That was a petty move and they also were gonna xmen with inhumans but that didn’t work out at all.
I’m seeing a lot of backtracking now from marvel. All that pushing inhumans to the forefront is gone and replaced by xmen once again and the reboot of FF as it should be

So they say Wanda Vision leads to this movie. I wonder if that series is just Wanda making her own world where Vision still lived. It'll end with something going horribly wrong leading to this movie where Wanda and Strange will attempt to fix something resulting into another universe merging into the current MCU, bringing in the X-Men, F4 and vampires.

Well with doctor strange and Wanda both being boring characters it sounds troubling. BUUTTTT with the horror spin and “multiverse madness” being an insane title, I think they can change it all up leave the blandness behind ( like Waititi Ragnorak) and just go balls to the walls inventive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea **** that ****. I don’t believe for a second that they are gonna stick with that bull ****. That was a petty move and they also were gonna xmen with inhumans but that didn’t work out at all.
I’m seeing a lot of backtracking now from marvel. All that pushing inhumans to the forefront is gone and replaced by xmen once again and the reboot of FF as it should be

Didn't they establish (in AoU) that their parents died when their home was bombed? If not, I was going to suggest that they could keep the retconning and still have Magneto be their father. Their dormant mutations could explain why only they survived von Strucker's experiments with Loki's scepter.

Rumor is that Nightmare is the main villain. Here's the title card:

67123839_2525180590858337_4296298684322152448_n.jpg

Very cool news!!! Although would much rather see him do a new IP (DRAG ME TO HELL is absolute classic) or .... dare I even say the Dceu. Especially with the things they are doing these days (joker, birds of prey, aquaman)

He's still in talks about it. And I really don't think they'd bring back the Raimi-Verse. But hey, if they do, even as a cameo, I'll be crossing my finges for an HT Gobby/Spidey DX Two-Pack.

It's definitely an upgrade over Derrickson. I'm cautiously looking forward to it again.

I got my hopes up about this before with Far From Home. If there's still a way for it to happen though I'm for it. DC's TV universe recently canonized Smallville, Reeve/Routh Superman and even the DCEU movie-verse with their Infinite Earths crossover event.

The Raimi Spiderman movies have always felt very MCU compatible anyway.

I have a gut feeling Raimi will get fired. There's no way they'd give him full creative control - he's not [insert_generic_director_here] like the other interchangeable MCU directors. I predict it'll be another Ant-Man scenario when Edgar Wright got fired.

I have a gut feeling Raimi will get fired. There's no way they'd give him full creative control - he's not [insert_generic_director_here] like the other interchangeable MCU directors. I predict it'll be another Ant-Man scenario when Edgar Wright got fired.

This is kinda why we got the reboot for Spider-Man. He didn?t want to follow the stupid demands of Sony . However I think they?ll give him more freedom since he is responsible for the superhero boom. Also singer but **** him

If Raimi does direct the film and doesn't drop out, this film is my most anticipated of phase 4. Well...next to Blade...if they add it in.

But didn't Derrickson leave for what could be creative differences? Thinkin' Disney couldn't afford another director walking out. Looks bad and loses $$$

Back