Beto's Remake Jason and Jason 8 interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok fellas, I have first pics for the Jason 8 sculpt from Beto. I'm on my way back from Chicago going to NY. I will update the thread later tonight with pics. Prices are up on first page without shipping. Thanks

Pics up for Jason 8 sculpt. Beto still needs to make the mask before it goes to casting. Payment info is updated on first page except shipping quotes. Enjoy!!!!

Never mind, I just checked with Beto. Status updated on first page. Thank you

I have been waiting on Papito to update me on the Jason goes to hell head sculpt fort the better part of three weeks. Payment was made in full and all emails in regards to the status have been avoided. Be very wary on purchasing items from him. My emails have been very professional to him and do not know why he is avoiding me.

I have been waiting on Papito to update me on the Jason goes to hell head sculpt fort the better part of three weeks. Payment was made in full and all emails in regards to the status have been avoided. Be very wary on purchasing items from him. My emails have been very professional to him and do not know why he is avoiding me.

?? My apologies for not updating the list on that thread, I just saw it has it as deposit sent. No harm intended at all. After this post I will go back and update it for you. In any case, payments for these Jason does not go to me at all, it goes to Betomatali. Beto keeps excellent records of all payments. No avoiding intended.

Hi Papito, I apologize for putting my comment into the public thread. I thought the final sculpt was done along with the masks and I believe you said he might be adding some hair. When you get a chance could you please PM me after you speak with Beto as to the status of it. Thank you.

Back