Beto's Remake Jason Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beto you are a genius :lecture Thanks again :wink1:

p9242029.jpg

p9242030.jpg

p9242040.jpg

p9242045.jpg
[

idreamoftoshiba: I can give you 2 options:

1)Send you a full refund
2)Send you a new head cast,

let me know what you want
by the way the unpainted mask DONT includes leather strap, or hair

Regards

Oh and I just did the postage convert from the bag it came in and and this is what 73 Mexican Peso works out at 73.00 MXN = 5.43057 USD. Not $17 international shipping. This seems to be a loss all the way for me.

You are paying for shipping AND HANDLING. You're paying for the boxes he packs with plus the packing materials (bubble wrap, paper, etc) and him driving it to the post office.

Sucks it came like that, but I have ordered 4 full figures from Beto and have had ZERO problems with anything he has sent.

I had 8 pms over this. Here is what you are getting. Based on what I paid and the time I put into the mask I want $125 to the US only. I had it with customs holding stuff and people not paying for tracking and complaining to me.

025-1_zps0b28ee09.jpg

I had 8 pms over this. Here is what you are getting. Based on what I paid and the time I put into the mask I want $125 to the US only. I had it with customs holding stuff and people not paying for tracking and complaining to me.

025-1_zps0b28ee09.jpg

I wanted this bad too.....but the straps would be better with leather....good luck to who grabs it....hopefully Beto makes a run on this too

Im selling it to whoever wrote me first:

jmd777 was 1st
mmmmBrains was 2nd I will write you the sale doesn't go.

Back