Beto's Remake Jason Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my sculpt today and good lord it is awesome. Thanks, Beto! Looking forward to building this guy at some point.

Just got my sculpt today and good lord it is awesome. Thanks, Beto! Looking forward to building this guy at some point.

congrats bro-did you get the painted version or unpainted ?

still waiting on mine , hopefully it,ll be with me soon if these are going out now ;)

never mind just read PapitoMX post above that its the unpainted!!!!!

:exactly:

And yes, unpainted. I love the mask and the chevrons will save me some work.

This sucks that I missed out on this amazing sculpt. :slap
Congrats to those of you that got one, cant wait to see all the custom figures completed.

Hi Beto, I am still waiting for the tracking number. Please send it to me soon. Thanks

Ok. quick update. Beto has stated that painted sculpts are done.
idreamoftoshiba, I know he has your address now and I'm awaiting confirmation to when it gets shipped. Sorry it taken so long for yours to go out, but hopefully it will not be much more.

I also talked with Beto about future projects involving group commissions and I think we worked out a plan that if it works out, items will get to destination faster and it might be even cheaper to ship out to you guys. Therefore it gives Beto a bit more time dedicated on his current and future work load. More on this when the next Jason project is up.

Thanks

Hello

arrived safe and sound. BUT, as much as Beto is a phenomenal talent as a sculptor to send out resin sculpt with part of the ear missing and holes in the back isn't cool. I paid March 10 and I get today September 27. What a let down. I have to fill and re-build the ear and also find a decent piece of leather. Also was the hockey mask to come with the strap? Pic to illustrate

DSCF1694.jpg
[/IMG]

Yours truly
Disappointed of London..........

Oh and I just did the postage convert from the bag it came in and and this is what 73 Mexican Peso works out at 73.00 MXN = 5.43057 USD. Not $17 international shipping. This seems to be a loss all the way for me.

Back