Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
8-11-14 Update - Ordering and Payment Information.

Ok, I finally had a chance to work up the numbers. I tried to keep the numbers as low as I could, and that includes not working in any costs for my time in all the R&D, prototyping and decal samples over the last month. I'm just very passionate about the custom work and want as many people to get these as they can.

As I mentioned before, I have 2 finished Pollos 1/6 cups left from an old run on page 4. The first 2, Paid orders for 3 or more buckets will receive one of these cups. I will also be throwing in for free to everyone's order, regardless of quantities, 1/6 Meth Bee decals as an extra thank you for supporting the project.

When you make your payment, your paypal notes must include your board name and current, correct shipping information. You must also specify if you want your top label to be with or without the glowing star. If you do not specify you will receive yours without a star.

Also to keep the cost down for folks, the shipping prices I post this week will be for economy style shipping. If you want optional insurance, and can spring for the little extra, it's always the safe thing to do. If you opt out of insurance and your package is lost or damaged, there is less I can do about it than if you covered the order.

The below prices include a finished bucket with paypal fees. Shipping will be additional and will depend on your shipping preferences.

Quantity 1 Bucket: $38.50 each
Quantity 2 Buckets: Price break of $34.25 each
Quantity 3 or More Buckets: Price break of $30 each.

SHIPPING COSTS:
I had my wife get costs for domestic and international as well as the economical options as well as the tracked and insured options. I highly recommend if you are in the U.S. you go for the insured option. If there is an issue and you opted for insurance, I will be able to take care of it without any kind of issue quickly. International doesn't make sense to go expedited because the cost is so high, but that price is below regardless.

Those of you who have open orders can make your shipping payments as soon as you are ready.

Domestic US Costs:
Ground Shipping with no tracking or insurance: $4.25
Tracked and Insured for $100 of insurance: $8.25

International:
Basic Shipping with no tracking or insurance: $14.90
Priority (2-3 day) with tracking and insurance: $53.85

PayPal: [email protected]

If you want to ensure that you get one of the first 10 buckets, you can send payment for the bucket(s) only now and the shipping once I post those rates this week.

Entropy is working on the metal handles as we speak. Once those arrive back to me, the first 10 will ship immediately.

If you have any questions, feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks!

Current Interest List - I am aware the interested folks need to know the prices which I will soon have

* 1) Tbay - 3X PAID - s/h owed once options are posted.
* 2) Marlindesign x3 - 3X PAID - s/h owed once options are posted.
* 3) Akjhunter - 1X PAID - S/H also paid in full.
4) Chubbyman - 1X PAID - s/h owed once options are posted.
* 5) GeneralZodLives - 3X PAID - s/h owed once options are posted.
* 6) O.S.O. - 2X PAID - S/H also paid in full.
* 7) scottyb - 3X PAID -S/H also paid in full.
* 8) Joey - 1X PAID - S/H also paid in full.
* 9) Gruff Old Bear - 1X PAID - S/H also paid in full.
* 10) bruhkis - 1X PAID - s/h owed once options are posted.
* 11) stnmikita - 2X PAID - s/h owed once options are posted.

EDIT for 8/12/14:

As an added bonus, all orders will get, at no extra cost, a clear "Are you ready to talk?" decal.
These are printed black ink on clear vinyl and machine cut. These clear decals will fit on top of the regular decal and lay down crystal clear. Gives you the option of recreating the Cartel message to Gus.

DXfADg.jpg

2Lb4Vm.jpg

OoCjy5.jpg

Hey guys,

My newest project, a 1/6 scale 2 Gallon Fry Batter Bucket replica.

The details:

- Digital Sculpt and 3D Print Master by Corrose
- Lid and Body labels being redesigned by Corrose from scratch in vector format and printed with solvent inks on digital vinyl. Decals are water resistant and UV resistant for up to 3 years.
- Handle will be real metal
- Lid will not be removable
- Molds are being made this week for the bucket
- Price will depend on interest/quantities.

I normally leave interest lists up for awhile but I'm going to be moving quicker on this one, so please speak up asap if you want me to mark you down tentatively.

Please let me know if any of you could be interested in this item as I will need to get an initial quantity to the caster to be able to get started.

c47501.jpg

83f43f.jpg

Screengrabs from the show:

39b1eb.png

0ef2ee.png

I pride myself on print quality, that is why I wanted to show an example of the kind of resolution I can print at 1/6 scale and still be readable. You are not going to be able to touch this kind of quality on a desktop home printer. Most body copy when scaled down this small on a generic printer becomes fuzzy and not sharp. I can maintain those details which will be very clear on these bucket labels. An example of my readibility in 1/6:

oirf.jpg

img1268sp.jpg

Last edited:
Interested depending on the final price, sent you an email too brother let me know if you have time to do it!

This is the only part I am struggling with, I cannot find anything high res enough to be able to read everything on this particular nutrition label.
Does anyone have a replica 1:1 or one of the small candy bucket replicas they could send me some readable shots of?

43a862.jpg

Interested too, but heavily depending on price as students' budgets are horribly limited... :/

Interest list updated, caster should have the master today or tomorrow and hoping to get you guys final prices soon.
Still trying to nail down that last piece of art for the nutrition panel. A fellow SSF member has this prop in 1:1 - hoping to get some photos to be able to have this be 100% accurate.

List updated, and everyone can thank Entropy for providing me with the last piece of the puzzle, clear resolution photos of some of the fine print that I was not able to make out just based on screen captures and internet reference.

Got the lid label finished last night, I wanted to go the extra mile and replicate the scene in the show where the guys who heist the truck use a black light to identify which buckets have the product in them. When they pass the black light over the buckets, the loaded ones have a star that shows up (see first attachment)

I used a glow in the dark vinyl to achieve this effect. Even in low light it glows very well. The photos in the second image are right off of my camera, no contrast boost or anything in photoshop. This is how nice the effect will look in person. I will probably offer 3 options.

1) No Star
2) With Star
3) With the written cartel message on the lid

Also I decided at the last minute that both of the bucket decals needed to be laminated, so I did just that. The lamination does a few things:

1) Makes the decal pretty much scratch proof
2) Makes the decals have an even higher shine to them
3) Achieves more realism, in the print packaging world, a lot of labels and sleeve wraps have some sort of laminate or UV coating.
4) Provides an extra boost to the UV protection of the art.

39b1eb.png

6026f3.jpg

Also wanted to point out that the lid decal on mine does not fill the open area on the lid as fully as you would think it should.
See attached image, on the screen used props the label comes in about an inch or more from the edges, and while it should theoretically go to the edges, it does not, I'd rather have it look a little off and be accurate than the other way around.

Back