Beto's Remake Jason Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, Beto just sent these pictures of his 1/6 scale Jason Voorhees from the 2009 remake movie. He will be offering these painted and with Hockey mask. This will be a limited run of 10. I will add a waitlist just in case anyone drops off from the list.

betoremake2.jpg

Betoremakejason.jpg

**Updated Progress Pics 4/6/11**

RemakeBetoJason.jpg

**Update WIP pics 6/30/11**

newremakebetojason.jpg

If you are interested, please just give a shout out here or hit me up via PM and we go from there.

**Update 7/3/11 Finished Painted Sculpt (awaiting hair)**

finalbetoremake.jpg

** Final Images with mask and hair painted**

finalremakejasonpic.jpg

Each sculpt painted will be $90 painted/ $70 unpainted. Please send 50% deposit/full payments to [email protected]. Please include your SSF name, real name, address and your order.

Shipping options are as follows-

ESTAFETA to U.S.(faster service usually takes a week to arrive in US)- $35. International price using this option please PM me.
The following shipping options can take about a month or little longer...
Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $12 usd
Mexpost $28 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Shipping cost to wordwide: registred mail $17 usd
Wordwide Mexpost $30 usd (arrives in 5 days)

1. PapitoMX- Painted-Commitment confirmed
2. CampCrystalLake13- Painted-Commitment confirmed
3. Urascal (previously magiccs' spot)- Painted-Paid In Full
4. Dark Passenger- UnPainted-Payment In Progress
5. darmoor- Painted-Paid In Full
6. Charles Hughey- Unpainted-Paid In Full
7. hotslayer73- Painted-Paid In Full with hair and Int. Shipping paid.
8. pictoplasma (idreamoftoshiba) -Unpainted Paid In Full with International shipping paid
9. Elvis1976-Unpainted-Paid In Full
10. Sined- Painted- Paid in Full

Wait List (limited to 5 unpainted scultps)

1. pcleemake-PIF
2. skeemer
3. ashkanls- PIF
4. retyu123
5. croc master99-

Last edited:
I want to be on that list no matter what!
Money ready.

Just had a drop out, you're in. Also sent you a PM about the JGTH too. Let me know when you send the payment so I can update the thread and please hit me back on that PM. Thanks

Geesh. That went fast. How much for unpainted? Can I get on the alternates list for an unpainted one? Thanks.

I'm in.
Ready to send $$$ (full payment), if I'm allowed to do this. Just let me know.
Also, I have a question about his hair - will this be added or not (that was very important moment for his overall appearance in Remake).

Ok guys, Beto just informed he will be offering unpainted sculpts. Price is added on first page.

Guys, I made a mistake on the shipping quotes with ESTAFETA and MEXPOST. I update the price, please check if you had chosen one of these options. My apologies

Back