Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Corrose, let me know if you're ready to ship my bucket :) thanks

Already on the way, I THINK that should square me away with everyone from the first run, if not, shoot me a message.
I'm going to be closing out the order for the small second run that Snake is basically taking care of in one shot, so anyone else wanting in needs to let me know in the next day or so.

Thanks

Would anyone have interest in sets of bucket decals at the 1:1 scale?
The buckets themselves can be bought at Home Depot for $3-5 each or something and you could apply your decal sets to them.

I'm estimating about $30 a set, 2 side decals and of course the lid, all 3 laminated professionally.

If there is some interest, I'll post photos of the one I made for myself.

Hey Chris, I got the bucket a couple days ago, haven't had time to post. AMAZING piece, anyone who gets in on the second run should consider themselves lucky to get another chance to own one of these. Thanks for everything -- I'll be getting at you about commissioning something else Breaking Bad related soon!

Would anyone have interest in sets of bucket decals at the 1:1 scale?
The buckets themselves can be bought at Home Depot for $3-5 each or something and you could apply your decal sets to them.

I'm estimating about $30 a set, 2 side decals and of course the lid, all 3 laminated professionally.

If there is some interest, I'll post photos of the one I made for myself.

I would be interested for sure! If I can source a suitable bucket in the UK.

Massive shout out to Chris for these beauties. Arrived today. The print clarity, the crisp castings, the accuracy, spare decals, uv stickers, professional packaging and all round stellar service.... Amazing. I've been in this game for a number of years but you've set the bar my friend. Thanks again. :duff

9cc1beabbfdb26f907e671f4de632007_zps446fc699.jpg

ae84a4b4643f67b30c65852d5bc129d2_zps5a2d0e81.jpg

2373f3cb83500a26babaeea4b6f6de94_zps5816ec6f.jpg

Just want to reiterate what Cap'n Cook said above, just stunning work on the bucket :rock

unnamed.jpg

Has anyone heard from Corrose lately? I know he came back recently. He even did a few projects for me. I've been trying to contact him for another project for quite a while now, but no response at all. Is everything ok?

Eric

I heard from him a couple of days ago and shipped out the handles. I think he's just busy completing these buckets and such and will pop up again soon.

I've been meaning to post some pics on my 1/6 bucket and 1/1 bucket Thanks, Corrose! Great work from you again!
IMG_4148.jpgIMG_4149.jpg

These 1:1 labels are amazing. Bright graphics, precut and durable enough to reposition if necessary and work out air bubbles. These are a great deal guys and the big bucket makes for a cool, inexpensive display or just an awesome 1/6 parts bin! :D

Last edited:
A bit late in the day, I know – but does anybody know where I can get hold of a 1:6 Los Pollos bucket –*or know of anything similar that can be used – I have the artwork for the labels created, so no problem there, but need a bucket. Cheers

A bit late in the day, I know – but does anybody know where I can get hold of a 1:6 Los Pollos bucket –*or know of anything similar that can be used – I have the artwork for the labels created, so no problem there, but need a bucket. Cheers

I hear you, I have been looking for one also.

Back