Beto's Remake Jason Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chatted with Beto very briefly tonight. He said that the unpainted sculpt orders from the original run that has not been shipped will go out tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully by then there will be communication including tracking info.

Update. The adding of the hair has been a challenge for Beto. He expressed that he will offer to add the hair for the painted orders for $30USD. If you choose to do it yourselves, then he can ship the sculpt with the hair on the side for $13USD. Adding the hair was always going to be an extra cost if Beto was able to do it but it was never official until now. If those who have painted orders and want any one of the 2 options, lmk.

Also Beto is now using new water decals for the chevrons. I believe it's what he used in the last pics of sculpt with mask painted. If anyone is interested in these decals, Beto will offer them for $2 USD.

If you're interested in these, just post. Thanks

Yeah, if he can throw a set in there with mine that'd be awesome. Save the time of painting. Great idea. Payment sent.

After Paying $120 for athe painted head you would expect the hair and new water decals for the chevrons to be included :dunno

Anyways put me down for the hair added and the water decals i,ll send him the extra $32 shortly :wink1:

After Paying $120 for athe painted head you would expect the hair and new water decals for the chevrons to be included :dunno

Anyways put me down for the hair added and the water decals i,ll send him the extra $32 shortly :wink1:

Wait on the payment for decals. I think he was offering them separate than what would be put on the mask. Not sure, let me check

well the true you only pays 90 usd for the head the other 30 is for fast shipping,

For 90 usd you have:

-full painted headsculpt
-painted mask including water decals
-leather straps
-metal butons (the ones in the straps)

I think 90 usd is a fair (low) cost,

for the hair im asking 32 usd
12 for the hair and 20 usd for put the hair in the head
belive me putting the hair in the head is not an easy work and 20usd is not to much for this work or at least that is what i think

regards

I'm in for the hair! :wave
Of course it could be smth like a free bonus for all delays but with Beto's skills I'm OK with paying more!
When we need to pay? Right now or when the heads will be ready to ship?

well the true you only pays 90 usd for the head the other 30 is for fast shipping,

For 90 usd you have:

-full painted headsculpt
-painted mask including water decals
-leather straps
-metal butons (the ones in the straps)

I think 90 usd is a fair (low) cost,

for the hair im asking 32 usd
12 for the hair and 20 usd for put the hair in the head
belive me putting the hair in the head is not an easy work and 20usd is not to much for this work or at least that is what i think

regards

Beto Dont Get me Wrong $90 is a Fantastic price for a painted head/mask etc- I already own two of your sculpts and no that your works nothing less than Perfection..

I just thought your final pics was what was expected in the original price - I,ve no problem paying the extra with knowing the amount of AWESOMENESS you put into your Work :wink1:

THIS IS WHY I KEEP COMING BACK TO OWN AND SUPPORT YOUR WORK YOUR A GENIUS IN MY EYES :bow

Guys, those who want the hair, go ahead and forward it to Beto's paypal which is on the first page. Just state in the comment section what the payment is for with your name.

Last edited:
Here's a pick of the decals Beto has done for multiple Jason mask if you are interested. It's $2 USD for 1 set of Chevrons decals (Not the whole sheet). If interested, just send payment to Beto and state which Decals you want. Thanks.......

waterdecals.jpg

By the way, anyone knows what happened to pictoplasma? I do not see him listed as a member anymore. Need to contact him on his order. If anyone here knows, please give me a heads up. Thanks

Papito just sent beto $30 for the hair to be added to my painted head -

will you update my name on the list for paying the $30 international delivery option too :wink1:

Thanks

Back