Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, I just wanted to touch base with everyone since the last time I posted.
My son had his surgery on the day he turned 4 months old. Since then he has been bouncing back amazingly.
We have had some minor road-bumps here and there, but nothing that has held us back much. We are hoping to get to fully come home soon, as we have been living, literally in the hospital for over a month now, sleeping on a fold out couch in a room with our son. This whole ordeal has just been mentally, and physically exhausting, and has broken my heart that he has had to go through any of it, but our faith, family and friends are keeping us strong.

I have been getting by our home a couple days a week, sometimes on the weekend to do laundry, pick up mail, that sort of thing. I will try my best to start getting these last orders out. If any of you are pending shipping payments, please get those in when you can.

I sincerely appreciate each of your patience and understanding. Generally on any type of run there's always one guy in the bunch who wants daily updates, and you guys have been incredibly patient and generous with giving my family the time we need to be together.

You know my reputation, my work, no one will be left high and dry, and everyone's orders will be fulfilled as quickly as I can manage.

Thank you once again.

Great to hear he's doing good man, really happy about that, I received mine and it is amazing, I can just say that all others waiting will be very pleased with it, thanks again and wishing you and your family the best!

Hey all, I just wanted to touch base with everyone since the last time I posted.
My son had his surgery on the day he turned 4 months old. Since then he has been bouncing back amazingly.
We have had some minor road-bumps here and there, but nothing that has held us back much. We are hoping to get to fully come home soon, as we have been living, literally in the hospital for over a month now, sleeping on a fold out couch in a room with our son. This whole ordeal has just been mentally, and physically exhausting, and has broken my heart that he has had to go through any of it, but our faith, family and friends are keeping us strong.

I have been getting by our home a couple days a week, sometimes on the weekend to do laundry, pick up mail, that sort of thing. I will try my best to start getting these last orders out. If any of you are pending shipping payments, please get those in when you can.

I sincerely appreciate each of your patience and understanding. Generally on any type of run there's always one guy in the bunch who wants daily updates, and you guys have been incredibly patient and generous with giving my family the time we need to be together.

You know my reputation, my work, no one will be left high and dry, and everyone's orders will be fulfilled as quickly as I can manage.

Thank you once again.

Very glad your son is recovering well! I am still owing you shipping so anytime you want me to get that to you, just shoot me a msg bro! :)

A few more of these will be shipping today or tomorrow.
Also when you guys get these, if there happened to be any mix up on star label/no star label, just let me know, since I do my own decals, I can just send replacements.

Thanks

Got my buckets! They are really well done and look great in my display--Thanks!

76d7c51c2db2f399c31b1fbd1ca3f366.jpg

cbe12de4b93913c0e5f1d784d48f3f29.jpg

Looks great!

So another small update. We finally got transferred from the hospital!
We are in a different facility now, hopefully only for a couple weeks. So essentially we are in a step down facility that will help out son play catch up on his feeding and excercises since he has been stuck in bed only for over a month now.

It feels great being one step closer to coming home!

I'll continue to fulfill the remaining orders. Those of you who got the cups will be shipping separately to ensure no breakage happens. The straw on the cups is delicate so I want those to arrive safely.

Thanks!

The hydrofluoric acid jug should be your next project, they would go really well with Iminime's orange jumpsuit set.

Hydrofluoric.jpg

Looks great!

So another small update. We finally got transferred from the hospital!
We are in a different facility now, hopefully only for a couple weeks. So essentially we are in a step down facility that will help out son play catch up on his feeding and excercises since he has been stuck in bed only for over a month now.

It feels great being one step closer to coming home!

I'll continue to fulfill the remaining orders. Those of you who got the cups will be shipping separately to ensure no breakage happens. The straw on the cups is delicate so I want those to arrive safely.

Thanks!

Dude, that is so exciting. Very happy for him and his continued improvement. :rock

Wonderful news about your son. All the best to all three of you in the remaining stretch of his recovery!

Hello, I am sending you this email because you told me that you sell the stickers for breaking bad base figure 1: 6 ??? and I am very interested in here so if you could help me it would be very kind of you ... if your bucket los hermanos polo 1: 6 also interested me !!! ;-) So I await your reply, thank you cordially ak.47

Hello, I am sending you this email because you told me that you sell the stickers for breaking bad base figure 1: 6 ??? and I am very interested in here so if you could help me it would be very kind of you ... if your bucket los hermanos polo 1: 6 also interested me !!! ;-) So I await your reply, thank you cordially ak.47

Please read up on the last couple of pages in regard to my current situation.
For the time being my priorities are getting the rest of the paid bucket orders out. Because we are still living out of the hospital and not quite home yet, I'm having to limit my trips home to about once or twice a week, because the drive can be up to an hour, gas is expensive and it's several dollars per trip in tolls. So for the time being I am not taking any single decal orders, meaning 1-2 decals that only total in the single digit dollars. I just can't justify financially driving all the way home to do design work, printing and packing for a few dollars. When I'm back home in full force I can take on small orders again, so if you are fine with hanging tight a few weeks for what you need, check back in with me.

A couple more bucket orders will be going out today FYI.

I can't say enough how much I appreciate no one hounding me on all of this. I know it's easy to feel like you paid for something and you want it, I have been there myself. I wish we weren't having to deal with this situation at all, but it is what it is, and I'm trying to manage the best way I know how.

Thanks all!

No problem I totally understand !!! ;-) So I made ​​when you sign back on his feet and we will deal then ...;-) good recovery and I hope very soon cordially AK.47 ...;-)

You're a good guy Chris. I don't think anyone would hound you in your situation. We all know you will hop back on board when the time is good!!!
Good to hear all of the positive news....

With a heavier heart, I have another update.
We had been transported to a lower risk, step down facility after his heart surgery. The surgery itself went perfect and addressed that particular problem with flying colors. The issue after that with any child that has had a cardiac surgery is always feeding. They generally have feeding issues before, and feeding issues after until they get their strength back. In our son's case, we were not seeing the after progress we should. We checked back into the hospital this weekend and after some additional disgnostics, discovered some pulmonary narrowing in the veins. In a nutshell the veins where they connect to the heart have some light narrowing, causing some restricted bloodflow back into the heart. The team attempted to do a procedure that they hoped would help yesterday and it did not. They know of another type of procedure with much better results, but that facility is in Houston, about 5 hours from us. So for now while both teams coordinate, our short term plan is to be headed there for a few days near the end of the week.

In the grand scheme of things, we are very fortunate, a lot of children and families we have met on our journey have much, much more severe circumstances than we do, and at least for the time being, we are still being told, our issues are repairable and when we finally take care of it, he will have a healthy, normal life, but it doesn't make it any easier. After last nights procedure didn't work, I went to a very dark place down the rabbit hole, I just wanted to die, plain and simple. So many people have kids left and right, and spit them out with ease, and no complications to speak of, and in a lot of cases parents take the gift of life for granted. I am a Christian, a man of faith, but I'll be damned if it's hard to not feel low and wonder what my sweet boy did to deserve all of this to happen to him. It blackens my soul to see him after these procedures, wheezing, on a couple dozen tubes and IVs, and I just ask God to hurt me instead. Everyone says "a year from now this will be a bitter memory in our past" and that in no time we will see him start to crawl, walk, talk and all will be well, but when you are in the middle of something like this, and everything is out of control, you just fall to pieces.

I know this is definitely over-sharing, but in a way, being able to blurt out to strangers is oddly helpful.

I just ask any of you who happen to share my beliefs just say an extra prayer for my son. I just want to see his body healed with the least amount of procedures as possible. I just want him home, to lay on the floor and camp out with Daddy and to start getting to be a little boy.

If this is not rock bottom, I'm scared to see what is.

Back