Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm sorry you and your family are having to go through something like this. Do your best to stay strong. Moments down the rabbit hole are to be expected--as long as you don't stay there. Cherish what you have now and keep hope up for what you'll have down the road.

Damn Corrose, really sorry for the situation man, your boy sounds like a tough little guy though, hoping for all the best man, you sound like a great father and doing the very best you positively can, hang in there.

Sorry to read the situation with your Son. I Pray in The Name Of Jesus, Healing for your Son. That his veins to his Heart will be opened wide. His Feeding issues will be no more! My Wife and I will be Praying for your Son. God is able. He knows our fears. Don't lose Hope.

I hurt for you. I don't know you personally but all children are wonderful! Trust in your faith in the Lord and have confidence...Your wife needs you so much. All of my prayers are with you and your family.

Hang in there Chris… These things just makes us stronger and better people. I really hope your little fella hangs in there. He sounds like a fighter and I'm sure he will get through this!!!. As bruhkis said ^, stay close to one another - thats where you will find your strength.

I am not a man of God - I can't be when there have been too many times in my life i have needed to ask why? It doesn't make sense to me all that Gods will stuff. It just doesn't make sense…. If you believe, and it gets you through - then more power to you all. I would never disrespect any persons beliefs.

And I really hope the 'Man' is looking out for your family Chris...

Chris, I just randomly read your post a minute ago.
All prayers and crossed fingers to your son, to you and to your family! Though we barely know us, I think a hobby and this community connects people on a solid basis so it feels bad I can't do more than that. Hope you will all smile again soon!

Last edited:
Hang in there bro, your a man of faith, don't lose it, your little guy will get better, have patience, prayers for you and your family to stay strong and over come this circumstances , may our father Lord bless and guide you.

Has anyone heard from Corrose lately? Wondering how his little boy is doing.

Eric

I was wondering the same thing. Really hope his son is getting better.

Chris, if you get a chance, let your friends and fellow freaks know how he's doing. You're in our prayers.

God be with you.
Old Grandpa

Chris posted a picture of little Nathan on his Facebook page a few days ago, but no news. I think the current hospital is a good distance from home for him. But we all seem to be thinking good thoughts for the entire Albright family.

All the Pollos buckets are sold out but I am trying to get another run going. Need around 7 to get it off the ground. I want two, so only 5 more spots to get this going. Just post your interest here if you want one. Thanks

Hey guys,

In trying to help these guys get a small second run going, I would encourage anyone who might be interested to speak up.
The reason I chime in on this is because generally what happens with most of my projects, Dexter Slide Box, etc, is the first run goes great, the second run is smaller and consists of people who missed out the first time. I'm generally hesitant to do those second runs because I'm ready to move onto other projects, that and the smaller quantities are not as profitable. And without fail, after the 2nd run, I get stragglers who want a 3rd run, which never happens because it's just 1-2 guys.

If we manage to get a second run happening, I pretty much guarantee a 3rd will not happen.

Speak up if you have interest.

Thanks again man. I've sent you a PM response anyway as my friend and I are happy to take all 5 required from you. :duff

Yeah, thanks.
I was just giving folks the last chance before I place an order with the casters. Again, there's probably not going to be any more ever made after this.

If you aren't chiming in now, please don't come asking me about another run down the road.

Thanks

Back