Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ut63CCe.gif

Damn she gives good face. :naughty

Surprised this thread is still active. The blu ray was released months ago and it's going to be on cable next week :lol

Finally saw this on HBO tonight. Can't believe what a horrible movie it is. A lot of people wasted a lot of time and energy on this dreck. The whole thing makes me angry. Yawn of Justice.

It's heart breaking. Batman and WW had a few good scenes, but it's such a boring film.

Boring and didn't make a lot of sense half the time. The reasoning for Batman to hate Superman made no actual sense, considering what he does at night. And his come-around because of the name "Martha" was really dumb. And then the whole movie climaxes with a giant troll -- that's what we get after being subjected to Millennial Lex and Lois' I-found-this-bullet-but-who-cares subplot...? A giant LOTR Troll that lights up like a bad anime cartoon.

I can't say I even liked stiff-as-a-board Gal. I think they failed in casting her... although she was in keeping with the overall lackluster delivery from all the actors in this 3 hour "epic".

You want boring, watch the new Harry Potter flick!

Really? That sucks.

More entertainin' than most blockbusters nowadays.

I don't know. Zach just gets worse and worse to me, not better as he should. He has zero sentimentality and zero sense of humor. His style is simply pretty poses against dark backgrounds. Always has been. He's a brilliant art director or cinematographer... not so good at directing the whole.

More entertainin' than most blockbusters nowadays. Definitely much more entertainin' than "The Dork Rises". :dunno Doomsday scenes are boring as **** but the tonal shift is so obvious you kinda forget about it afterwards.

I find The Dork Knight Rises more entertaining than The Dork Knight :lol :chase

I'm not saying it's a better film, but there's something about the pace that feels quicker as opposed to TDK, which feels a bit slow at times, imo. TDK has some great moments in the first hour and from the truck chase scene onward it's pretty engaging. Maybe it's because we see Bane often and I like the character or because there's this sense of urgency that there's always something happening, but for whatever reason I don't find TDKR boring at all. Also, the film did the one thing that most if not all Batman stories haven't done, and that's have Bruce Wayne overcome his fears and trauma and move on with his life. I remember people thinking the edgiest thing Nolan could do was to kill Batman, but he did something even more unthinkable, he had him move on and be happy. I like that. Battfleck can continue the tradition of sad Batman until he dies if that's what people find compelling and appropriate.

Back