Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel writer Dan Slott who hated MOS and the BVS teaser for being too serious, LOVES the new trailer :lol :dunno

Because it has goofy, jokey **** in it I bet. Luthor hamming it up, Batman saying "oh ****" at the sight of Doomsday, "I thought she was with you", etc. Kinda like Marvel. Like Batfan said, I want to see what those people who claimed it was all too dour and unfun think of it now. Looks like your average, run of the mill superhero movie. This should please them I guess.

Oh, and the beginning of the trailer with the Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent exchange is pretty good. I liked it a lot. Nice way of contrasting Batman to Superman. But then when Lex pops in between them, the entire mood and the tone of it changes. I was like, "what the ****". :lol Then the rest seemed really ******, can't watch it anymore.

Have to agree with WWEJedi, it looked like a videogame cutscene - even moreso than MOS did - anything that involved action was cartoony as ****.

Only pluses were Batman (when he was live action Affleck) and WonderWoman looking good.

I think it would be awesome and hilarious if all of these movies turn out to be ****. All of these people saying that Cap and Star Wars will be amazing go in, popcorn and soda in hand, expecting the second coming, and it all goes down like a fart in the wind. BvS included. I don't think geekdom could handle that kind of disappointment, you'd probably have DC and Marvel fanboys and Jedis throwing themselves off of bridges and drinking Jim Jones Kool-Aid.:lol

Batman was fantastic, his voice was great too.

No complaints on the Trinity so far, the CGI with them involved looked good.

Everything else...... Damn....

I mean.... How can you **** up Doomsday this bad? I don't care about him as a character but at least get the design right!

TMNT_Raphael.jpg

Edit: oh my bad, wrong pic.

for me this was bad ass, it gave me wonder woman, batman, supes, doomsday, lex and some cool sequence..im excited for this film, finally this trailer finally got me on board, the other trailers felt flat to me. i dont know why but this did it for me and i know a lot of people are hating it, but to me its this thing where they finally gave me what i wanted from a bat and supes film, they gave me a villain that you cant stop alone, a villain i never saw in film form before and something thats an absolute mystery as to what to actually expect in this form .
im in

I mean.... How can you **** up Doomsday this bad? I don't care about him as a character but at least get the design right!

TMNT_Raphael.jpg

Edit: oh my bad, wrong pic.

and don't forget that Lex goes all Victor Frankenstein to create him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it has goofy, jokey **** in it I bet. Luthor hamming it up, Batman saying "oh ****" at the sight of Doomsday, "I thought she was with you", etc. Kinda like Marvel. Like Batfan said, I want to see what those people who claimed it was all too dour and unfun think of it now. Looks like your average, run of the mill superhero movie. This should please them I guess.

Oh, and the beginning of the trailer with the Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent exchange is pretty good. I liked it a lot. Nice way of contrasting Batman to Superman. But then when Lex pops in between them, the entire mood and the tone of it changes. I was like, "what the ****". :lol Then the rest seemed really ******, can't watch it anymore.

Yeah, it's like he come from the set of some other movie :lol Suddenly, his facebook character looks like a much better choice for Lex.

I consider myself a DC fanboy and I have to admit that this trailer was just awful . . . like Terminator Genisys awful (right down to the spoilers). However, I disagree with the comments about Doomsday looking like a cave troll -- to me he looks more like the unholy lovechild of a cave troll and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (with bad acne).

lol just when my hopes for DC were going up, they do this... i bet some studio exec made them change the marketing strat to appease the goofy crowd

This is my most anticipated movie. Even more than civil war.
But that was an underwhelming trailer.

Doomsday doesnt look ominous!
Bad editing.
The last trailer gave me chills.
I'm not bothered at all that they showed batman and superman teaming up together, cause pretty much, that's a duh.
We all know that's what's gonna happen. But the music, editing, showing this was just mediocre.

They better follow this up with a better trailer.

for me this was bad ass, it gave me wonder woman, batman, supes, doomsday, lex and some cool sequence..im excited for this film, finally this trailer finally got me on board, the other trailers felt flat to me. i dont know why but this did it for me and i know a lot of people are hating it, but to me its this thing where they finally gave me what i wanted from a bat and supes film, they gave me a villain that you cant stop alone, a villain i never saw in film form before and something thats an absolute mystery as to what to actually expect in this form .
im in

Well, lets face it we're all still in, for one viewing anyway.

To be fair, Doomsday didn't have spikes initially, they grew because of the damage he was taking, so maybe that's an early version of Doomsday.

That's what I'm thinking, it has to be that.

"I thought she was with you"
Uuuuugh. MCU-tier humor. I hope it's just for the trailer and they didn't bow down to the pressure.

That's what I'm thinking, it has to be that.

"I thought she was with you"
Uuuuugh. MCU-tier humor. I hope it's just for the trailer and they didn't bow down to the pressure.

I just watched the trailer and it just feels uneven, like it doesn't know what it wants to be. There's some serious acting...but then Luthor shows up and Doomsday and the weird humor. Maybe it's just a bad trailer and the film is much better.

I just watched the trailer and it just feels uneven, like it doesn't know what it wants to be. There's some serious acting...but then Luthor shows up and Doomsday and the weird humor. Maybe it's just a bad trailer and the film is much better.
I hope so.

This trailer effectively drove my expectations to the ground, maybe that's a good thing.

Back