Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still tyring to figure this out.

1436656000143.gif

Red son popped into my mind when I saw this

I was wondering and found this:

The oldest lie in America is that Paul Revere shouted "The redcoats are coming!"

In reality, most Americans sided with British, and the revolution was to be secretly conducted. This could be reflected in the film where many people side with Superman, but there's a vocal minority against him. Luthor sarcastically chants "The redcapes are coming!" As a response.

Is the part about the lie true? I don't know much about US history.

It makes me think, this trailer also puts Superman under an apparent negative light like the teaser, or at least that's how I felt it, despite the fact that we see him saving people, the trailer seems to emphasize the destruction and his angry mugs :lol

Is Snyder gonna pull a switcharoo in the middle of the movie where the light on Superman changes and Batman and everyone else, including the audience, see him for the hero he really is? If the rumors are true,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope it's good.

I was wondering and found this:

It makes me think, this trailer also puts Superman under an apparent negative light like the teaser, or at least that's how I felt it, despite the fact that we see him saving people, the trailer seems to emphasize the destruction and his angry mugs :lol

Is Snyder gonna pull a switcharoo in the middle of the movie where the light on Superman changes and Batman and everyone else, including the audience, see him for the hero he really is? If the rumors are true,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope it's good.

Fixed :monkey3

Style over substance. Check.

CGI overload over intimacy. Check.

Brooding broodiness. Check.

Hack Snyper baybeee!

The Revolutionaries had an estimated 30% support from colonists. Revere said "The Regulars are coming out" not the more famous "The British/Redcoats are coming." There were a couple other people who made the famous Midnight Ride as well, but the Longfellow poem is what made Paul Revere famous.

This trailer Impressed me more than I thought it would. I'm excited for it.

I always supported Ben as Batman. Ever since The Town, he's a worthy actor in my book.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

batman-v-superman-trailer-2-070-1280x533.jpg

Is that the Batmobile destroyed in the background? Also I'm a sucker for a pretty girl who mean mugs. :lol
It can't be the batmobile, because at the end of the trailer, you see the batmobile destroyed, and Superman walks up to it, rips the cockpit doors off, then Batman stands up slowly.I'm guessing it's the Batwing behind Wonder Woman, having been destroyed either by her or Superman.

Snyder sure can make trailers look great. I remember getting all excited for MoS and Suckerpunch, only to be devastated by the final result. I hope this doesn't go the same way. MoS had no heart, no emotional investment for me. Which is not like a Superman movie should be, ever! Even the tornado scene was too contrived and just didn't have any impact on me.
If this goes the same way then there's no hope for the remaining DC movies.

This is true, his trailers are the best in the industry, his movies are another story.

But, but, Affleck and his boy had a hand in writing this movie so lets see.

This trailer Impressed me more than I thought it would. I'm excited for it.

I always supported Ben as Batman. Ever since The Town, he's a worthy actor in my book.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Town is indeed a great film and I've enjoyed all Affleck's recent movies, both acting and directing. He's the one hope for BvS.

Back