Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

I don't think Batman looks fat, I think the bat symbol looks fat. Though Batman himself looks ridiculously large too. Maybe it's just that pic.

I prefer longer ears, but I don't hate the short ones. Reminds me less of Batman and more of that obscure Marvel super hero though, Black Panther or whoever.

I get that this is accurate to the *insert Batman comic/cartoon series here*, but I don't think it looks any better because of that. :dunno

Overall the suit looks great IMO. A lot like the Arkham suit from what little I remember of it. The bat symbol is the only thing I don't like. I don't see it as stylish or intimidating, it just looks stretched out and fat.

I don't think Batman looks fat, I think the bat symbol looks fat. Though Batman himself looks ridiculously large too. Maybe it's just that pic.

I prefer longer ears, but I don't hate the short ones. Reminds me less of Batman and more of that obscure Marvel super hero though, Black Panther or whoever.

I get that this is accurate to the *insert Batman comic/cartoon series here*, but I don't think it looks any better because of that. :dunno

Overall the suit looks great IMO. A lot like the Arkham suit from what little I remember of it. The bat symbol is the only thing I don't like. I don't see it as stylish or intimidating, it just looks stretched out and fat.

The more I view it the more I begin to dig the shape. I also believe that the size and shape projects something. The oversized symbol broadens his chest area creating an illusion of a bigger Batman. It could also metaphorically be hiding something... Bruce Wayne's terrible past. I know probably an over the top assessment.

It occurs to me that maybe they can still add the white lenses with FX tricks or CGI, so that it's easier for Ben to act without tripping over with everything.

Tactical is only bad when WB, Fox and Sony do it. :rolleyes:

It's stupidly painful how true that is :lol at least we haven't seen any claims of the sort for a while.

The more I view it the more I begin to dig the shape. I also believe that the size and shape projects something. The oversized symbol broadens his chest area creating an illusion of a bigger Batman. It could also metaphorically be hiding something... Bruce Wayne's terrible past. I know probably an over the top assessment.

I just wish if they were going to jack the DK suit, they should have jacked his tumbler, would have been cool to have an onscreen batmobile with treads. Plus, it would make for a nice HT to display. :lol

I just wish if they were going to jack the DK suit, they should have jacked his tumbler, would have been cool to have an onscreen batmobile with treads. Plus, it would make for a nice HT to display. :lol

Really, I am not really seeing, aside from the ears a major DK influence. I think the BMobile looks more DK inspired than anything. But we are only talking one or two pics here.

The BM for me screams Arkham Knight.

Batman-Arkham-Knight-The-Batmobile.jpg

If it ends up looking like that, that would be awesome, that thing looks like an Atv on steroids.

Is that an in game picture or a still from like a video game mini movie?

Last edited:

Very cool look. The key is don't be over the top ala batman forever. Don't go crazy with the lights, make it look menacing. Make sure it doesn't defy every law of physics bat pod cough cough and you should have the perfect batmobile.

Really, I am not really seeing, aside from the ears a major DK influence. I think the BMobile looks more DK inspired than anything. But we are only talking one or two pics here.

I'm talking about the Dark Knight comic, dude. :lol

Very cool look. The key is don't be over the top ala batman forever. Don't go crazy with the lights, make it look menacing. Make sure it doesn't defy every law of physics bat pod cough cough and you should have the perfect batmobile.

Yep someone was taking Batpills when they designed the crappod

I'm hoping that front end has something mounted on it. A Bat head/battering ram, of sorts, would be ideal.

Michael J. Fox would be pretty good as Robin, and Cher could be Catwoman. Diane Keaton as Lois Lane.....I think that's a wrap~

Back