Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Superman Batman Crossover Film

Let the Nolan and superman/ batman arguments begin!!!

I am really glad Bale will have NOTHING to do with this.

I am glad Bale is out and the whole Nolan's batman is out.

Seriously if you think about it, Imagine Bale after getting beat up by Bane and having health problems (problems with his knees)

Going after Superman...... Like, How would that even work?

Imagine If Bale didn't fake his death, he is still broken and old and poor, losing his fortune.

Like seriously, how would Batman even go after Superman when he lost everything.

It would be kind of pathetic to have Bale's Bruce go after Man of Steel's Superman. It would be like a kid going after a WWE wrestler. he would just, die...

That's a funky lookin' Bat logo. Ain't as sharp and sleek as the Burton and Nolan ones.

But man, that's the perfect intro, "Remember my hand on your throat". I really hope they're enemies in this one with different ideologies, not the 50s pals hanging out fighting weird space aliens. If they go the route of TDKR, this could really be amazing.

This could definitely have some potential.

Only thing that's lame is Goyer's involvement. Give someone else a chance to take a crack at it. His "symbol of hope" crap for the DC characters is getting annoying. Hopefully this Batman doesn't stand for that.

Like I said, I'd love to see an older Batman with a stricter moral code. Basically, Supes made his bed by killing Zod, and now, he's got to sleep in it, until he can earn Batman's trust. Imagine the surprise on people's faces if they thought that they had finally stopped with the conflict, and Batman and Superman were going to be allies, only to see an after credits scene with Batman studying the footage from his cowl or something on the Batcomputer and looking for potential weaknesses, while you see files for Diana, Barry, Hal, Arthur, etc. on the side of the screen.

I am really glad Bale will have NOTHING to do with this.

I am glad Bale is out and the whole Nolan's batman is out.

Seriously if you think about it, Imagine Bale after getting beat up by Bane and having health problems (problems with his knees)

Going after Superman...... Like, How would that even work?

Imagine If Bale didn't fake his death, he is still broken and old and poor, losing his fortune.

Like seriously, how would Batman even go after Superman when he lost everything.

It would be kind of pathetic to have Bale's Bruce go after Man of Steel's Superman. It would be like a kid going after a WWE wrestler. he would just, die...

You could still have Bale and make it so that this story has nothing to do with the film that came before it.

Bale could play a new Batman, if that makes sense.

They would never do that though, so who cares.

Like I said, I'd love to see an older Batman with a stricter moral code. Basically, Supes made his bed by killing Zod, and now, he's got to sleep in it, until he can earn Batman's trust. Imagine the surprise on people's faces if they thought that they had finally stopped with the conflict, and Batman and Superman were going to be allies, only to see an after credits scene with Batman studying the footage from his cowl or something on the Batcomputer and looking for potential weaknesses, while you see files for Diana, Barry, Hal, Arthur, etc. on the side of the screen.

Or, since Kryptonite isn't shown in Man of Steel we find out that Batman actually creates/synthesizes it.

Awesome, but still kind of a weird decision.

I'm thinking it'll interesting to see how chock full they are going to make this film since it's supposed lead to a Justice League film and a Batman franchise. Maybe they'll just pull from the old Superman: The Animated Series episodes of "World's Finest"

eetm.png

Re: Man of Steel 2

It sounds like Man of Steel 2 is the Superman/Batman crossover film. Shall I merge the threads?
Yeah go ahead, your call now. Looks like it's indeed a sequel, though not exactly Man of Steel 2 per se.

devincf: Zack Snyder on stage. Here comes the DC movie news. #SDCC

EricVespe: "It's official. We are going to make another Superman movie." -Zack

devincf: They intro the Batman/Superman movie using Bruce's "Remember my hand on your throat" line from THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS. #SDCC

BPpOGnQCcAACSQ0.jpg:large
Right when I got to this post, my 4 month old spit up all over herself :lol Seeing Snyder make this reveal with that awful looking logo made me feel the same. *sigh* I'll try to remain open-minded, but after Man of Steel I'm not very confident.

Then there's the potential of having Luthor's company and Wayne's company being rivals (both of them are featured in MoS) or maybe even being partners for a time being.

There are a lot of different dynamics and possibilities that they could go with. I didn't like MoS (and seeing everyone from that being involved in this is sort of worrisome), but a film that depicts the two most iconic comic heroes in the world has alot of potential if they tap into it right.

So is this the MOS sequel? Or is this it's own movie?

Back