Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

That looks awesome but no way is that her real arms and legs, thats some mighty fine photoshop.

Either way , I care more about performances than looks, as long as they do a great job playing their characters I'll be happy.

One thing everyone should be happy about though, Snyder is giving us the best looking Superhero costumes of all time. Nothing from FoX-Men Sony's Spiderman franchise or Marvel Studios looks better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are absolutely correct.

Although I think Cap looks for the most part can be put right up there and the ASM2 costume too.

You are absolutely correct.

Although I think Cap looks for the most part can be put right up there and the ASM2 costume too.

Iron Man's Mark 3 armor I'll add to that as well.

Personally I love the updated Superman and Batman costumes, if they give Batman the glowing white eyes I'll faint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron Man's Mark 3 armor I'll add to that as well.

Personally I love the updated Superman and Batman costumes, if they give Batman the glowing white eyes I'll faint.

If they don't, according to the teaser trailer description, he will have an armor with light up white lenses.

Description of the footage that was shown. Seems his armor suit will dawn the white eyes.

The scene starts off on a rainy night in Gotham with Batman emerging from the shadows wearing a Bat-Armor suit and dusting off the Bat-signal. He turns it on, after years of it being off. As the Bat symbol hits the sky, Superman flies into the scene, looking down at Batman. Batman looks up at him with his glowing white eyes as Superman looks down at him with red glowing eyes. With both of them looking pissed off, the scene ends revealing the logo. The suit Batman was wearing made him appear like a walking tank.

"The suit Batman was making made him appear like a walking tank."

Nooooo!

A new WW photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 139

Of course you do, it's pretty clear that you have a very balanced overall view of these movies.
:lol
"These movies"? If you mean this DCCU then yeah, I do have a balanced view, if you think automatic mindless hate is "balanced" then there's something wrong with you :lol

Besides, DOFP QS outfit is great cause it's directly tied to the characters personality, I like Taylor Johnson but Evan Peters is a much better actor and he already beat Johnson on the wardrobe department.

"The suit Batman was making made him appear like a walking tank."

Nooooo!

Is that the description of the trailer? I think they mean the armor suit he wears when fighting supes.

I don't expect him to fight supes wearing his regular suit.

Regular suited Batman wearing brass knuckles carved out of kryptonite > Mechbot Batman wearing a big ole' Iron Monger suit

I'm curious to find out why they're fighting. In TDKR it makes sense, but these versions of the characters have no history together, and MOS certainly proved Supes is no government lapdog.

WB has gone Iron Man on us - ****!!! :lol

1 exo-suit vs a gazillion suits for the sole purpose of selling toys..... :dunno

Besides, did WB come up with the exosuit idea?

Regular suited Batman wearing brass knuckles carved out of kryptonite > Mechbot Batman wearing a big ole' Iron Monger suit

Yeah no.

I'm curious to find out why they're fighting. In TDKR it makes sense, but these versions of the characters have no history together, and MOS certainly proved Supes is no government lapdog.
When Pa Kent got caught in the tornado, it spun right across over to Gotham & spat him out just near Wayne Manor.

He crashed into Bruce's cable antenna right in the middle of 'The Bachelor' season finale. :lol

Yeah, big mystery at the moment, i'm sure Luthor will have something to do with that.

Well I'm hoping the kinda fight and then they figure out it's best to work together and be BFF.

Back