Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

I won't judge until that thing is finished, lol.

I'd like to see something futuristic that looks sleek and fast with lots of sharp edges, like one of these...

47b1f3c6.jpg

batmobile7_1400.jpg

batmobile_concept.jpg

or an Animated style Batmobile

batmobile_concept_by_annaeus-d3kir4k.jpg

Twenty-five years later and they're still aping Tim Burton?

At this point, they would probably be better off going with this:

s1200_ace_and_gary_car.jpg

Huh, the Tumbler was aping Burton?

Only thing they share is the color black, Batman drives them and a girl was given a ride.

Wasn't there an announcement a little while back that said that the new Batmobile was going to be more reminiscent of the 89 Batmobile?

My opinion is this Batman needs to be as close to Batman Beyond (in future gear and agility) as possible to be able to go toe to toe with Supes . Future car and all! :lol

My opinion is this Batman needs to be as close to Batman Beyond (in future gear and agility) as possible to be able to go toe to toe with Supes . Future car and all! :lol

While I love Batman Beyond, and would welcome a big screen adaptation, I don't know if this needs to be the case. Bruce in even in his prime or with the BB tech can't go toe to toe with Clark. I would hope they have more of the type of relationship that Bruce Timm showed them having when they first met. They might not have initially liked the other, but they respected each other. And their was a little anything you can do I can do better. I hope this movie is more Bruce Timm's or Jeph Loeb's take, than Frank Miller's.

I like those designs!

Except for the Lamborgini-inspired Batmobile. Nice artwork, but I don't think the Batmobile should really resemble a sports-car. "The Bullet" works and the top two are pretty cool as well. Obviously drawing some inspiration from the Burton-mobile (my favorite on-screen Batmobile). I do agree it should be less tank-like and go back to the Bat-mobile car roots

Back