Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are too kind.

Well, I like to leave the posts that are equivalent to kicking people in the nuts for you and Difabio.:lol

Wait for your turn! You got it wrong!

Next one is Batfan.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Watching for the second time on bluray, and I still just can't shake Jesse's inspiration for Lex...

:lol who's next? Crows?

OK look, let me settle something between those who love and hate this film. A lot of people hail this film because it is technically brilliant and ground breaking. Director Snyder did a lot of things visually that no one had ever done before. This movie also had a great impact in its time. this film contains some of the strongest and most common themes in literature; Life versus death. It is for these reasons why this film is so revered. The movie broke new grounds for cinema also, in its story-telling, A great piece of cinema, a magnificent example of storytelling.
I must say, it's great. The plot is great, and the way it's told is amazing. the editing is great. I can't praise the angles, pans, zooms and transitions enough... it just has to be experienced.
The visual style of BvS looks stunningly fresh and inventive even today, and the unconventional narrative structure of the Oscar-worthy screenplay still seems daring.
Innovative, aggressive, and fascinating, BvS electrified a complacent industry. probably the best that American Cinema has ever offered, nigh perfect from the start till the end.

The creative innovation and the technical advancements implemented, can be least regarded as incredible and astonishing,

OK look, let me settle something between those who love and hate this film. A lot of people hail this film because it is technically brilliant and ground breaking. Director Snyder did a lot of things visually that no one had ever done before. This movie also had a great impact in its time. this film contains some of the strongest and most common themes in literature; Life versus death. It is for these reasons why this film is so revered. The movie broke new grounds for cinema also, in its story-telling, A great piece of cinema, a magnificent example of storytelling.
I must say, it's great. The plot is great, and the way it's told is amazing. the editing is great. I can't praise the angles, pans, zooms and transitions enough... it just has to be experienced.
The visual style of BvS looks stunningly fresh and inventive even today, and the unconventional narrative structure of the Oscar-worthy screenplay still seems daring.
Innovative, aggressive, and fascinating, BvS electrified a complacent industry. probably the best that American Cinema has ever offered, nigh perfect from the start till the end.

The creative innovation and the technical advancements implemented, can be least regarded as incredible and astonishing,

This is your review of Ben Hur right?

finally watch the extended cut right before seeing suicide squad. Not at all what I expected... mostly just an added on subplot of the chick in the beginning who was complaining about superman killing all those people. Still loved it. That final battle really is something to see, I hate cgi but it was looking good.

The final battle for me was just ok punctuated with an awesome Batman Warehouse fight and WW arrival, but it needed more action.

Winter Soldier and CW decimated BvS in the action department.

However I do prefer the BvS fights over MOS.

theres something about watching these 3 (not 5 or 6 superheroes) giving it there absolute all. Every war cry wonderwoman had, every last ditch dodge from batman, and supermans display of god like power. All in a quick battle where they were forced to fight together without any preparation or even meeting eachother.

Last edited:
Yeah, unlike human superheroes the excitement does come from watching these Gods using their otherworldly immortal powers, but it needed more of that.

What was there was good but the overall movie still lacked action.

Back