Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1OkUudC.gif

Look, i'm ok with the movie but even in the extended Lois's bullet/Lex investigation and Clark's Batman investigation just end up being kind of pointless.

But something about the movie makes me enjoy it, even if the battle with Doomsday is a tad too short, even in the extended.

WW entrance is spectacular EVEN AFTER being ruined in the trailers!

Lex's ding ding ding stuff is the only time I don't like his role.

I have to admit that I am more entertained by the extended. The writing is still garbage but the obscene length and pretty images have put me in the mind of reading a story arc where the art is great but the writing just so-so. And there are a few moments of goodness-greatness with Batflex and his online pen-pal.

mail.jpg

See, I don't get the email thing, at all. When people asked Snyder why he put the Steppenwolf deleted scene online, he said that he thought it'd make a good after-credits scene, but that they didn't want to copy Marvel, so, they just put it on YouTube. I feel like it would've made a ton more sense, both in terms of pacing for the film and as viral marketing for both BvS and JL, if they just made the "encrypted page" she visited in the movie an actual website where you could see the Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg footage. I mean, ****, didn't they already have the "Lex/OS" site as viral marketing? How cool would it have been if, after the movie was released, the site glitched out to the Batcomputer "decrypting" the data, and then led you through a portal to the Flash/Aquaman/Cyborg portal?

Back