Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well part of doing it for the money means shilling when the movie is being promoted. It's written into their contracts, I'm sure, that they have to go to red carpets, do talk shows, etc. No surprise here.

But he still under contract and filming several films. Why talk trash about the film now? At least wait a few years or after you're done with the films, like Alec Guinness.

OMG...he pretty much said, he's doing it just for the money :lol Interesting, how he's now being so honest about how bad the film was, but before the film came out he said the script was "amazing." :lol

https://comicbook.com/2015/03/21/jeremy-irons-says-batman-v-superman-script-is-amazing/

I much prefer an honest guy, than one who comes up with all sorts of excuses to explain his failings, while never learning from them. I just can't quite put my finger on that person's name though... Still, this whole "circle jerk" or actors "promoting" their films by acting they're Metropolis 2.0 bores me to death. Saying "I do it for the money" is at least honest. What matters is how well you perform. I don't need to hear how much of a "genius" the director is...

I much prefer an honest guy, than one who comes up with all sorts of excuses to explain his failings, while never learning from them. I just can't quite put my finger on that person's name though... Still, this whole "circle jerk" or actors "promoting" their films by acting they're Metropolis 2.0 bores me to death. Saying "I do it for the money" is at least honest. What matters is how well you perform. I don't need to hear how much of a "genius" the director is...

He was a good Alfred, even if the film wasn't good.

Movie is muddled. He said it's muddled. At least somebody involved is admitting it. :dunno

And he said the next one should be more straightforward, which may ease the minds of some people who didn't like the bloat of BvS.

Yeah, if it's black, a yellow emblem would be nice.

I hope its not black though, I hope it's a lighter gray.

The new suit even looks great in the blue and gray scheme.

dc-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-grapnel-blast-batman-6-action-figure-gray-blue-mattel-2.jpg

But he still under contract and filming several films. Why talk trash about the film now? At least wait a few years or after you're done with the films, like Alec Guinness.

That never made sense to me. When an actor is still connected to the studio but tells the truth about a project.

Sometimes their comments hurt their relationship with the studio.

Blue looks weird on him. I guess we are so used to seeing batman in black with live action that blue feels wrong

Really? You don't like this? The only thing that can make it better is the yellow emblem.

xrxfSkL.jpg

F2R5izf.jpg

It would still look dark on film.

For me personally...no interest. Black and grey all the way. I wouldn't mind a yellow oval around the bat symbol on his chest though (that would probably mean that they'd have to get rid of the Miller bat symbol and replace it with the more streamlined and smaller one).

Back