Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys, let's get these trending to accompany the Captain America ones:

#SayNoToMurderousSupes

#GiveSupermanABoyfriend

#Superman&BatmanLove4Ever

It's all for a noble cause...

There's a new bat suit in Justice League. It's darker colored, almost black.

There's a new bat suit in Justice League. It's darker colored, almost black.

Are you taking about that twitter pic Snyder posted with Aqua man? We don't really know if that's the case.

I wonder if we'll get another look at the figure before release. I hope they keep improving and they haven't stopped since people stopped screaming about it

Full villain Supes is what I expect for this universe, at least when he's revived at first.

Or maybe Supes has a dream with Pa Kent on which Pa Kent sends him back to the world of the living, mirroring the DoS comic, absolute pottery.

MOS 2: Dark Passenger

giphy.gif

Not sure I agree with everything, but they do mention BVS, so it's relevant to this thread...or any thread with a villain.

"See, what directors like Zack Snyder and Josh Trank don't understand is that "gritty" never meant "dark" or even "grounded" -- but rather a fantastical world being seen through the lens of the real one. By doing that, the goal would be to make the characters, funny and serious alike, seem like actual three-dimensional people making realistic choices."

giphy.gif

The only thing I would change in this movie is all the dream sequences...they just weren't needed.
As someone who doesn't read comics I had no idea that was the flash either.

Back